Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So my team and I worked our asses off to pull of a poster in 6 hours for a mystery band as part of a competition. By two points we lost from placing in the top three, but that's not what upsets me. What upsets me is that ONE JUDGE thought we didn't get the band or anything of its concept when ALL OF THE OTHER JUDGES THOUGHT WE DID.

Asshole, our poster actually had a concept, the others were just lol posters. Fuck you.

OMG I FORGOT YOU LIVE IN TORONTO. HAI BUDDY. :D HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? DOESN'T THIS CITY SUCK MONSTER ASS? AND THE TTC, AIN'T IT GARBAGE? I can go on forever actually.

We're friends now by default.

I pick a few classes but I'm technically enrolled in the nursing program. The classes I get to pick are electives and I'm limited to specific ones I can take.

My program is devised by evil trolls that are not nurses but selfish money coddling pieces of fucking shit that try to torture the students in as many ways as possible. So yes, it's totally believable that they called all my professors and told them to all have presentations and papers due on the same motherfucking day (not just the same week, THE SAME DAY). Especially since I don't have a choice as to when I take my nursing classes, it couldn't have been coincidence that they put them all into one day, those asshats.

ANYWHO, I'm at York University actually. UofT is too competitive for my liking. So I didn't go there. :P

I got accepted at York but my boyfriend was going to UofT so I decided to go there. I didn't want to be so far away plus I knew no one going to York and I knew a few people going to UofT. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have a degree by now if I had decided to stay at York. But at the time I had dreams of being a teacher and now I can't stand the idea so probably not. :P

Coming from a small town with actual shit transit I adore the TTC. :P Being able to get around without a car is so liberating for me. Plus there's just so much to do. My city wasn't exciting at all and even if there was something going on you needed a car to get there.

Fangu

Great Old One
I hate the "graveyard shift" - AKA night shift. I'm so tired right now I want to rip out my contact lenses and just go to sleep. No matter how much sleep I get beforehand it doesn't matter -- I react very easily to jet lag and my body just doesn't understand why it has to be awake right now. 2 hrs 48 mins until I can drive home and crash like a zombie (of course by then my body think it's daytime and won't be into going to sleep)

Argh

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I got accepted at York but my boyfriend was going to UofT so I decided to go there. I didn't want to be so far away plus I knew no one going to York and I knew a few people going to UofT. Sometimes I wonder if I'd have a degree by now if I had decided to stay at York. But at the time I had dreams of being a teacher and now I can't stand the idea so probably not. :P

Coming from a small town with actual shit transit I adore the TTC. :P Being able to get around without a car is so liberating for me. Plus there's just so much to do. My city wasn't exciting at all and even if there was something going on you needed a car to get there.

Two of my besties go there. :) I don't like the universities here, tbh. They all suck. D:

Yeah, I'll admit, the TTC is much better than the YRT but...it still pisses me off sometimes. D<

DOWNTOWN TORONTO IS FUN, TOTALLY AGREED. But the rest of it is lame. And apparently, we got voted the most hated city by Canadians. lawl. h8ters gonna h8

is it because our hockey team is kicking every other hockey team's butt this season? :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
ugh I was feeling better and now the stomach pains are back

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Aaron's post about the football nonce and the ensuing cover-up and Omega's responses have pissed me off.

Castration pl0x.
I'm sure all those kids who are no doubt completely headfucked as a result of that bastard's actions are so reassured to know that people are pissed that he lost his job.
/sarcasm

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, Omega, fuck you for even suggesting that these people did all they were morally required to do in getting this sick shit away from children.

It's been going on for nine years. These fuckers ARE complicit through their inaction in the rape of children despite their knowledge.
There was a complete failure of humanity on their parts. Period, end of.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The past two pages of people being incredibly wound up over something that was probably just a misunderstanding is really rather irritating.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Okay, am now legitimately fucking annoyed.

Pro fucking tip housemate: When I tell you that we have a new person moving into the house, please try not to make a huge fucking smelly mess in the kitchen on the day that they move in. The new person will back out at the last second because of the mess (which wasn't there when he had the house viewing a few days ago, I might add), which causes grief for my landlord and thus grief for me.

Argh. Now I'm going to be spending the rest of the day cleaning and being much more ornery than usual.

mother fuckstain ugh

EDIT: Incidently, this is probably the first time I've ever posted a genuinely irksome issue in this thread, that is how irritated the whole situation has left me.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Yeah, Omega, fuck you for even suggesting that these people did all they were morally required to do in getting this sick shit away from children.

It's been going on for nine years. These fuckers ARE complicit through their inaction in the rape of children despite their knowledge.
There was a complete failure of humanity on their parts. Period, end of.

If you disagree with the man, then disagree with him. Leave the flaming out of it, fella. You should know better.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Weather changes.... Everytime they happen (Or not) I get a cold. Like right now. I feel my head heavy. I can't stand this.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Don't worry about it. I simply shouldn't have a different way of seeing things, that's all.

It's funny, though, how my different opinion on the matter is still almost exactly like theirs.

I did say I didn't want to get into it like this, though. :'

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm not digging at you Omega, I can see where the misunderstanding came from, but I can't condone anyone knowing about abuse and not saying anything, it's a subject that really rankles me.

Anyway, OT: FUCK YOU EBAY AND ALL THAT YOU STAND FOR. That auction should have been mine. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
It's quite amazing how fast I can type the word fuck.

EDIT: Last online nine hours ago. Yeah, and then I went to bed, where my boy whined until he was allowed to sleep in my bed, so nowhere near enough sleep either. My edges are frayed today.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
All im saying is that it is not proper for someone to say what is or is not ethical or moral. Its entirely possible for there to be mitigating circumstances (blackmail, threats, etc). I'm not saying Petrano is trustworthy, and I'm not saying he could not have done more - or that child molestation is good, hurr, or that it should be condoned, durr - just that it is unseemly to say he is guilty of a coverup when he didn't cover anything up amd did his legal duty.

I am fallible, thus it is not my place to judge right and wrong. I simply don't see in black and white like that. *shrug*

Moving on: dude at work causing unnecessary dramz

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh sweet jesus what is this homework problem even im so confuse imma lie down a moment

edit: welp threw up multivitamins WHOOPS i didnt need those anyways

Last edited:

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I swear conjunctivitis is the worst thing that's happened to me in a LONG time.
I'm having constant headaches and my right eye looks simply awful.

Someone put me out of my misery omg.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
having no phone
having no money
phone costs £119 to repair
fat chance
supposed to have annotated all poems for dissertation by tomorrow
fat chance
no food
run out of baccy

ARRGGGGGH LEAVE ME ALONE JESUS

but for once i have actually done all my reading on time, plus my parents bought me skyrim
yay

CREYS

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

omg sympathies

that was me a few weeks ago and it's like urghhhhh just let me die

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

Please feel better soon. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom