Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Being generally frustrated and miserable :sadpanda:

It's hard keeping myself up let alone making sure someone else is happy too.

Also the fact I originally posted this in the wrong thread.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Being generally frustrated and miserable :sadpanda:

It's hard keeping myself up let alone making sure someone else is happy too.

Also the fact I originally posted this in the wrong thread.

To be fair, the previous comment about taking a dump could easily have been in this thread too.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
NO IT MADE MY DAY. D:

also my copy of skyrim still hasn't arrived yet. I will be pissed if it doesn't get here today.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I hate it when things online scare the everloving shit out of me. I mean

http://www.starchildproject.com/artists.htm

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU CLICK THAT
is there ANY reason to animate that? This is supposed to be a professional site? It looks like something out of a horror film...
I won't be able to sleep for weeks

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fucking horrible stomach pains

like literally a combination of feeling nauseous and like i haven't put food in my body in 48 hours

i can't even fucking sleep through it i hate this
i have an 8 hour shift today that i desperately need but idk if i can even do it because i cannot function like this

fuck everything

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My sister, dad and brother are all stubborn twats that should've gotten more genes from my mom's side, but didn't. That is all, :monster:.

Sylvie

フォースイー&#
AKA
Sylvie
fucking horrible stomach pains

like literally a combination of feeling nauseous and like i haven't put food in my body in 48 hours

i can't even fucking sleep through it i hate this
i have an 8 hour shift today that i desperately need but idk if i can even do it because i cannot function like this

fuck everything

Do you have GIRD?

Sylvie

フォースイー&#
AKA
Sylvie
What? It's a legitimate question. My girlfriend has it, and she was exhibiting similar symptoms.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
finally got my bad karma for doing an essay in 3 hours
a 2:2, but at least it was unassessed.

still creys
I AM A 2:1 GIRL

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Okayyyy so...

I've made payments for a number of things over the past ~month. These include my Christmas present, a birthday present for someone, and a book, right? These total something like $200 maybe?

These had all been shown in my bank account's online statement. Money had been taken out, had not been accessible, whatever - and this goes back three weeks ago, mind.

I wake up today and have a slew of emails stating that these transactions have all somehow failed due to insufficient funds, which, upon checking my bank info, looks as though they dicked up some processing orders somewhere or something, idk how, and I have $3 to my name. =/

Ergo I am pissed as all hell because there's nothing I can do about this, even though the money had ALREADY FUCKING CLEARED RJHFKDJFBJKSDBHFDJKLS

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I feel horrible. I feel giving up on college...... Its just too much to bear. Vacations, Y U TAKING SO EFFIN LONG?!?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
my throat hurts, coughing is painful and gives me a headache. coming into work today may have been a bad idea ;.;

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Think this is definitely some sort of stomach bug I've got I haven't been sick since Sunday morning but my stomach is still crampy and haven't been able to eat much since...yay... managed to drag my arse into work today, manager was lovely but I still feel exhausted, hopefully I'll feel a bit more better tomorrow, time to get some sleep.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I learned something today that has me extremely angry, frustrated and scared. I really didn't think I'd had to deal with this fucking shit again. I want this fucking day to be over already.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I think in my past life I must have horribly insulted whoever it was that invented the internet because apparently all the ISPs in the world hate me.

/reschedules appointment to have internet/tv fixed because the tech didn't show up like he was supposed to

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
boss at work, rather than admitting that maybe she had misspoke on something regarding my instructions on what to clean (have i mentioned i cleaned this junk TWO DAYS AGO so it really doesn't require extreme dusting that shes proposing) acts like it was all my fault and that i must have been retarded for not following her instructions

wow thanks

crack

Donator
Someone just stuck the middle finger at me and called me a cunt. I don't know why I didn't stand up for myself.

crack

Donator
Just a random person. I was in line for ordering food and I think he was pissed I was taking too long to order. Even though there was another cashier and I spent like, ten seconds deciding what to get. But w/e im just mainly pissed off at myself for letting him walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom