Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Fuck!! I can stand it when people drink the milk and they leave one gulp left. Then have the balls to put it back in the fridge.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
New antihistamines. I take them over two days and suffer: disturbed sleep, INCREASED mucus and a migraine so bad I had to be sent home from work yesterday (and I looked even paler than ever... *shudder*).

The migraine is another pissed off thing: the person driving me home expected me to give them directions. HELLO?! Migraine? I'm frickin blind in one eye, I just want to shut out the bright sunshine, the noise of the engine sounds like thunder directly overhead, and you expect me to give you directions?!
this conversation

Friend: are you busy July 20th?
Me: :D no!
Friend: Oh great! We haven't seen Lauren in a while so I thought we could take her out to show how much we miss/appreciate her.
Me: ...that's my birthday
...What a git.
I no longer have a job.

My Dad found out.

I wonder what happens now.
:( *hugs* Best of luck.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
M. Night Shyamalan. From what I've heard from articles and friends, he completely screwed up The Last Airbender.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I no longer have a job.

My Dad found out.

I wonder what happens now.

I have to be out of my house by Sept. 1st.

F. M. L.
Oh geez, that is awful! Please tell me you have a friend who doesn't mind you jobless and can let you stay at their house. ;_; I would do it for you if I didn't live so far away from you (and even if you did decide to, I think you'd rather live with Wakeen since he's just next door to me). :sadpanda: I'M SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU. THE WORLD SUCKS! *hugs*

Hearing this crap happening to you is pissing me off.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Parking lot vultures.

Instead of parking in one of several free spaces, walking an extra fifteen feet, and getting on with their business five minutes earlier, they hold up traffic waiting for that perfect spot while someone puts all their groceries away. And then get in the fucking way while the dude tries to back out and leave. FUCK YOU.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Humidity. Christ it's so humid you could drown if you walk outside. :faint:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate it when people think that adding "no offense but" to a sentence that's offensive, means that it's not going to be offending.

DERP.

For instance,
"No offense, but you're a bit bigger than most girls"

Not saying that happened to me, but things like that are just... don't expect me to actually take no offense to it just because you say that.

Suckwad...

Waking up in the morning. Im such a dick in the morning. lose/lose situation for everyone involved.

Kumo having to work.

Moving across the state.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Celes' dad is pissing me off.

He should count himself lucky that so many of us are elsewhere in the world, and not just down the street. Otherwise he would find himself facing THE MOST FEARED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS ON THE PLANET! And me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Celes' dad is pissing me off.

He should count himself lucky that so many of us are elsewhere in the world, and not just down the street. Otherwise he would find himself facing THE MOST FEARED GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS ON THE PLANET! And me.

LOL. rite.

Good luck Celes, I know all too well that kind of worry. Hell it seems to be a constant drain on my life.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Going to work feeling ill and then 2 hours into my shift for the first time ever asking my manager if I could leave because I really didn't feel well enough to work only for her to basically slap me in the face and tell me no because there's a stupid fucking new regional manager in tomorrow and she couldn't have her only full timer on the floor leaving when there was so much going on.

I'm so tempted not to go in tomorrow even if I do feel better just to fucking spite her.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Since we are on the subject of work, we just got this new guy in fresh from street. First day on the job and he thinks he knows everything. Dumbass nearly got me and my co-worker killed cause he didn't properly remove the ground circuit on the grid board. Moron!! On top of that I had to fix his fuck up.
:FFFUUU:

Mirenheart

Member of Qhimm
I hate it when my best friend gets ME banned for something stupid he did.
633861426363034370-Facepalm.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Heat.

And the itty, bitty fan sitting on top of my desk that gives no relief from said heat.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Thanks guys. And good luck to you too, Dacon. :< &#9829;

One of my best friend has a boyfriend and... HE pisses me off so much. He says that he hates fat people, and he changed her personality from sweet and funny, to conceited and obsessed with fitness. I mean, it's nice to want to be healthy but she is 125 pounds and thinks she needs to be skinnier because he says that she should lose more weight. Also, she cannot go anywhere now without looking in a damn mirror and saying either how pretty she looks or how 'fat' she is and how she needs to work out more. Even worse, is that she now looks down on other people that are not as fit as her, including myself. Today she commented how I have no arm muscle, and insulted my personality by saying I was a door matt for apologizing to people.

She was never like this before her stupid dumbass boyfriend showed up and started putting the idea of being perfect into her head. And I hate how conceited he also is. I respect he's in the marines, but he doesn't have to look down on other people and say that he hates them because of their physical appearance. He's always talking about how hot he is, and he and my friend's sex life and I just don't want to hear it.

It's infuriating... I miss my friend and I want the old her back.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I worked until 2 am last night. I went to bed at like 3:30 and woke up at 7.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I have work again tonight too. HATE

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
I'm racing my car around the track with 15 other engine burners out there. A rookie decided to attempt to get around the guy behind me by literally bumping him out of the way. Then as we are coming around turn 3 he decides that he's going to punch the gas around the turn and ram right into me causing a three car pile up. I'm running third and was just about to shut the door on the second place driver! Of course the moron got black flagged for intentional bumping but God Dammit! He ruined my chances for taking the feature!
Caused extensive damage to my stock
And my inner tie rod was snapped in two along with my ball joint!
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!
I would have taken at least second if he hadn't been an arrogant shit head!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Destrillians? :3
Worse... TLS posters.
LOL. rite.
And you're the scariest of us all... I know all about how the Yellow Power Ring tried to enlist you in the Sinestro Corps, only to flee in terror.
One of my best friend has a boyfriend and... HE pisses me off so much. He says that he hates fat people, and he changed her personality from sweet and funny, to conceited and obsessed with fitness. I mean, it's nice to want to be healthy but she is 125 pounds and thinks she needs to be skinnier because he says that she should lose more weight. Also, she cannot go anywhere now without looking in a damn mirror and saying either how pretty she looks or how 'fat' she is and how she needs to work out more. Even worse, is that she now looks down on other people that are not as fit as her, including myself. Today she commented how I have no arm muscle, and insulted my personality by saying I was a door matt for apologizing to people.

She was never like this before her stupid dumbass boyfriend showed up and started putting the idea of being perfect into her head. And I hate how conceited he also is. I respect he's in the marines, but he doesn't have to look down on other people and say that he hates them because of their physical appearance. He's always talking about how hot he is, and he and my friend's sex life and I just don't want to hear it.

It's infuriating... I miss my friend and I want the old her back.
:( *hugs* Sorry to hear that, Cel. All I can suggest is back off a bit, and get ready to catch her. A relationship like that is going to fall apart one way or another. Leave a door open between the two of you so that she knows she can turn to you when it collapses.

Then again, my experience with others is far from extensive, so you may wish to take my advice with a pinch of salt (and don't go telling me "we ain't got time for salt!", OK? "Slow and steady wins the race"). :awesome:

What's pissing me off right now is Paypal deducting some of the money I gave Dacon for my Dessies commission. :doh: What the fuuu...?

Also, my almost vampiric aversion to bright sunlight. ;_;

crack

Donator
@ Tiff - Sorry to hear you're going through so much right now; you have all of us there for you though, don't hesitate to talk if you need someone to listen to you. If you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom