Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
That you can't stream American shows from Canada, even though you subscribe to that channel. Not on the network's site, not on Hulu, not anywhere. Nope, gotta deal with megavideo and their goddamn 72/54 minutes thing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, as I mentioned to several people, including Bex and my blessed mother, what was really annoying about being told I couldn't have the time off work to go to DessieCon was that within a few weeks, my manager would be harassing me about still having some time to take off work.

It was today. I do kinda wish that I knew what my facial reaction was, because as soon as I looked at her, she said "I-I've been telling everyone! How much time off they have left to take."

Also, really slow loading speed. D=<

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
1. My brother being released from jail and coming own here for a court date only to be bailed out by his grandparents. At least Mom couldn't do it like she planned.

2. Mom saying, "I don't want him coming here" only to say, "Oh, he can spend the night if he wants to" a minute later.

3. Mom trying to excuse all the crap my brother has done again with something like, "Oh, he's the first born son! They always have to harder!" I'd like to sit her down and go through a list of what I've had to go through as the youngest.

4. Cleaning house.

5. New bras.

FML.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
1. My brother being released from jail and coming own here for a court date only to be bailed out by his grandparents. At least Mom couldn't do it like she planned.

2. Mom saying, "I don't want him coming here" only to say, "Oh, he can spend the night if he wants to" a minute later.

3. Mom trying to excuse all the crap my brother has done again with something like, "Oh, he's the first born son! They always have to harder!" I'd like to sit her down and go through a list of what I've had to go through as the youngest.

4. Cleaning house.

5. New bras.

FML.

Let him in, if he fucks up call the cops and send him back to jail.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
The thing is, he won't fuck up. At least, not right away. But, he'll spend all his time hanging around, eating our food, being a lazy ass, and not doing anything to pay us back for the things he uses.

And, after he's started doing drugs again, Mom won't say anything. When she finally does, he disappears.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
The thing is, he won't fuck up. At least, not right away. But, he'll spend all his time hanging around, eating our food, being a lazy ass, and not doing anything to pay us back for the things he uses.

And, after he's started doing drugs again, Mom won't say anything. When she finally does, he disappears.

You shouldnt wait on what your mom says if he starts doing drugs you should be the one to call the cops. From experience i can say that waiting on a parent who doesnt want to admit there kid has a problem is never the best option.

Maybe hell score rehab or something and get ahead of his addiction. :x

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have to drive to Leeds and wait an hour to get into a campsite.
Then assist in setting a 6 person tent up.

I WOKE UP AT 7AM FFS GIMME A BREAK

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
You shouldnt wait on what your mom says if he starts doing drugs you should be the one to call the cops. From experience i can say that waiting on a parent who doesnt want to admit there kid has a problem is never the best option.

Maybe hell score rehab or something and get ahead of his addiction. :x

He's been to rehab, but it never works... or, rather, he doesn't want it to work.

He won't be staying here, though, so calling the cops will not have to be an issue.

Well, how would you feel if you had no bras?

Pretty good... until gravity sets in. :/

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
He's been to rehab, but it never works... or, rather, he doesn't want it to work.

He won't be staying here, though, so calling the cops will not have to be an issue.

Glad to hear that sorry if i sounded harsh i just have had bad experiences with that same situation, and ultimately calling the cops was the best we could do when ever he came around.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
FFS I feel like my brain isn't working at all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
One Piece is going on a month long break.

1276816501509.png

My sister's drunk friends over, and the girls talking about making out with each other. Wouldn't mind it so much if they weren't disgusting/drunk.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Glad to hear that sorry if i sounded harsh i just have had bad experiences with that same situation, and ultimately calling the cops was the best we could do when ever he came around.

Actually, I appreciate someone who isn't going, "He's your brother! Where's you compassion?"

I can't tell how annoying it is when I try and explain what the situation is like and no one understanding.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Actually, I appreciate someone who isn't going, "He's your brother! Where's you compassion?"

I can't tell how annoying it is when I try and explain what the situation is like and no one understanding.
THANK YOU!

FINALLY someone gets that.

Just because you're family, doesn't mean you're supposed to have this endless fount of love and adoration or even CARE about them.

Because eventually, you just stop caring. You know?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
THANK YOU!

FINALLY someone gets that.

Just because you're family, doesn't mean you're supposed to have this endless fount of love and adoration or even CARE about them.

Because eventually, you just stop caring. You know?

EXACTLY.

People make this big deal about family and how you shouldn't abandon them just because they're screwed up. Uh, huh. After the umpteenth time that they've betrayed your trust, lied, and taken advantage of the fact that you are family, and they don't even care... why is it so wrong to cut them out of your life?

They obviously don't care enough, so why let them continue to take advantage?

I mean, what about you? What about the rest of the family?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My thoughts EXACTLY.

It always made me so ANGRY that my family was horrible to both me and my mom, and then anytime they needed help, or didn't know what to do, or something happened, who was the FIRST person they came running to? MY MOM.

And she always took the time to care, and help. I still don't get that. People say I'm a horrible person because I just don't care about my family (especially when the subject of my niece, who is four, comes up), but, tbh, it just doesn't make sense. Why would I care about people who never showed the slightest interest in me, other than to repeatedly tell me that I was a failure and would never amount to anything, or who told my mom what a bad mother she was? All they ever did was be horrible and cruel to us, and it was traumatizing for both of us. I really just don't care about them. And people say "aw, no, you're just saying that, you love them really" - no, motherfucker, I don't. They mean less to me than a random person I walk past in the grocery store.

It's no wonder that I have the self-esteem and abandonment issues I do, you know?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
My thoughts EXACTLY.

It always made me so ANGRY that my family was horrible to both me and my mom, and then anytime they needed help, or didn't know what to do, or something happened, who was the FIRST person they came running to? MY MOM.

And she always took the time to care, and help. I still don't get that. People say I'm a horrible person because I just don't care about my family (especially when the subject of my niece, who is four, comes up), but, tbh, it just doesn't make sense. Why would I care about people who never showed the slightest interest in me, other than to repeatedly tell me that I was a failure and would never amount to anything, or who told my mom what a bad mother she was? All they ever did was be horrible and cruel to us, and it was traumatizing for both of us. I really just don't care about them. And people say "aw, no, you're just saying that, you love them really" - no, motherfucker, I don't. They mean less to me than a random person I walk past in the grocery store.

It's no wonder that I have the self-esteem and abandonment issues I do, you know?

Your family sounds horrible. D: What makes them so... pathetic, is that they'd run to you guys. You'd think that they'd at least have to decency to not come around.

Growing up, I was told that I had to go with my dad every other weekend "because he's my dad", even though we would hardly talk to each other and wouldn't see each other except at meals and then we'd grab our plates and retreat to our corners of the house. He'd always tell me how much money I costed him and how he didn't care about any of my interests. He'd even tell me that I wasn't his kid and would complain about my mother and what a bitch she was to my face. When I was about thirteen, I only went with him sporadically, and he never objected. I saw him for the last time when I was seventeen and since then he hasn't contacted me at all.

He never reached out, he never cared. Why should I respect him when all he's done is demoralize me and be the biggest jackass I've ever known?

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
He sounds like a jackass, tbh. I don't know him and I already don't like him. =/

He never reached out, he never cared. Why should I respect him when all he's done is demoralize me and be the biggest jackass I've ever known?
Because he's taught you what kind of parent not to be, of course! :awesome:

It's seriously the only thing I've learned from my family/my father. O the stories my mom's told me about him. What a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom