Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You can have our old PS2! It's old and dusty and barely plays the games or movies you put inside of it. :awesome: YOU THINK MONEY GROWS ON TREES WOMAN

THAT PISSES ME OFF THAT MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES AND THAT I HAVE NO MONEY FUUUU

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So I ended up going around campus to look for my Raynor USB, no luck

ended up leaving my mobile phone behind somewhere while I was searching

I love my fucking memory, it's never forgetful or prone to losing every fucking thing I own

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I know. I heard you when we played L4D that one time.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Freekin' Grammar and spelling Nazi's are extremely annoying. Whine whine, you spelt 'complex' wrong and you didn't add in a capital letter. Not everybody can spell or do grammar perfectly. Get the F'rick OVER IT. >_>

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL... well I can get worse than that. :awesome:

As long as someone doesn't type, write, or speak like a complete tard, I could really care less. Some things get to me, but I really don't make a big deal out of it. If I could have a dollar for every, misplaced, comma I've, used, in alot of these threads, I'D BE SO RIIIICH. If I ever correct someone's spelling, it's to be a smartass to someone who's pissing me off, or I'm just joking around. xD

"i cant stand this type of talkin tho it gets on my nerves extrmly fast lol u know"

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I Hate It When People Type Like This, Doesn't Their Pinky Get Tired From Hitting The Shift Key So Often?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I hate that I've been so inactive on the CxA forums and people I don't know/care for are made mods and the like.

because let's face Zee and I would be the most gangsta moderators ever

lol ego :sadpanda:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Adri fell asleep in my car and left me talking about fiotis to myself.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Adri fell asleep in my car and left me talking about fiotis to myself.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:

Everytime I've spoken to one of you recently, the other is asleep :huh:

This better not be the case this weekend.
Sleep is for the weak.

My friend's girlfriend getting all dramatic of the fact that he wants to play a bit of Halo.

Seriously, you don't have to like it but him having some guy time does not mean your relationship is suddenly over.

My friend's girlfriend getting all dramatic of the fact that he wants to play a bit of Halo.

Seriously, you don't have to like it but him having some guy time does not mean your relationship is suddenly over.

Going to add to this. He didn't get the game when it came out, or the next day... he waiting until Thurs and spent the other two days with her. Now suddenly it's a huge problem and she wishes the game was never made.

I'm sorry but fuck you.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Getting woke up by my neighbors dog after working for 12 hours all fucking night. Damn thing won't stop barking.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Not knowing what life is all about.

When things go so wrong, you're wondering how it could get any worse and then it does.

Sadis

The Wicked One
When girls that like my fiance won't leave him alone even when he tells them to and that's he's not interested in them and then they get all bitchy at me because I'm with him instead of them. Really, can't they just get over it and go find some other guy to try to be a whore with?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
OMFG. I have an insane craving for Oreo cookies right now... and we have none in the house. D:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL double post, but I just have to.

It's about Super Natural...

And all the girls supporting "Winscest" aka Dean x Sam.

Um, NO????? I think their Bromance is fucking sweet. It's touching to see devotion in this family... why ruin it? ;( I feel like I'm like, the only female fan of this show that feels that way. O_o It's kind of annoying because I would like to talk about the show and not about how hot Dean and Sam look together. Yes, they are very attractive men... do you even watch the show for any other reason? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom