Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a xenophobic party receives enough votes to be part of the Riksdag.

Seriously Sweden, WTF? WHY the fuck?! Until yesterday I thought that Sweden was better than to take seriously the words of a party that shouts 'Stop all immigration! The immigrants are ruining our country!'
Dudes aren't even realising just how well Sweden is doing in this global recession. If Sweden is not fit to take in immigrants, then realistically no country is fit to do so! That is something I just won't accept.

THAT pisses me off. Whatever pride I had to be a citizen of Sweden is gone.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When people stick their noses into my business, and pretend they know what's happening with said business.

Also.... making others upset by doing something that is beyond my control.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
What happened? D:
I've had this rash covering half my palm for like a month now, which alternates between painful, itchy, or itchy and painful. And this stuff from the doctor that I had to pay over £7 for doesn't seem to help it.

OT: I noticed today it's starting to appear on the other hand as well :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Did he tell you what it was? Also, what is this "stuff" called? And if the stuff isn't working after a decent period of using it, see the doctor again asap.
Some skin conditions just take ages to go away. Case in point: the fungal infection I had on my toes from 3 weeks ago hasn't gone away, despite me nuking it with liberal amounts of anti-septic, anti-fungal creams and powders >:

Last edited:
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I've had this rash covering half my palm for like a month now, which alternates between painful, itchy, or itchy and painful. And this stuff from the doctor that I had to pay over £7 for doesn't seem to help it.

OT: I noticed today it's starting to appear on the other hand as well :sadpanda:

I can appreciate what your going through, i've got a patch on my right kneecap that is just weird and been through seven different creams that are supposed to lift it and that's been over the course of a year.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Did he tell you what it was? Also, what is this "stuff" called? And if the stuff isn't working after a decent period of using it, see the doctor again asap.
Some skin conditions just take ages to go away. Case in point: the fungal infection I had on my toes from 3 weeks ago hasn't gone away, despite me nuking it with liberal amounts of anti-septic, anti-fungal creams and powders >:
She said it was a form of Eczema, I think. I got Fucibet cream for it, but just when it looks like it was working it comes back worse. I've got another appointment tomorrow morning.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
My father passed away this morning. I find it easier to type in than saying it at this point.

Ah shit, I'm sorry to hear that. :/ Condolences to you and your fam.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well shit. More so if it hit you out of the blue. =/

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
My father passed away this morning. I find it easier to type in than saying it at this point.

Holy shit, I'm so sorry.

My condolences to you and your family, Looney. You can PM/IM/whatever me anytime if you feel like it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Depression.
:[ *hugs* Sorry to hear that looney.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The court ruled against and we have to get out of the house by the 29th but we don't have the money to move anywhere yet.

DESPITE the law that Banks have to give us 90 days to move out on eviction notice, or honor our lease. The inept judge was not aware of this law, and then proceeded to claim that state law always supercedes federal law when they're in conflict, which isn't true.

So once again we're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom