Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Realising it's a Saturday night and I'm pretty much doing fuck all of interest. Obviously that's not the case with pretty much everyone else in the world, because the Internet is fucking boring right now. I should probably sleep but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to.

Username

Banned
Realising it's a Saturday night and I'm pretty much doing fuck all of interest. Obviously that's not the case with pretty much everyone else in the world, because the Internet is fucking boring right now. I should probably sleep but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to.

Hey come on, have fun man!,

Do you like coffee?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Never been a big coffee or tea drinker. And that's the last thing I need right now. I need to sleep later. And I'm pretty sure the sizeable amount of caffeine I've already had today has a lot to do with why I wasn't able to take a nap earlier.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Low-pitched buzzing in my ear yesterday evening. Couldn't concentrate on a damned thing.

And installing Windows Live Essentials 2011. -_- Looks like it'll take a while...

Irregular circadian rythmns. Trade ya? :awesome:
No, I'm an old man and I need my sleep. :<

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Not sure whether this belongs here or chit chat, but idc.

Falling asleep during an album I really wanted to listen to through the end. I guess I really needed the sleep, but still.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Feeling as rough as shit. I had to put up with it at work, which I managed. But right now it feels like it&#8217;s getting tons worse. AND I've got a bloody assignment to finish for college.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
losing a follower on tumblr :'(

I DIDN'T WANT YOU ANYWAY

tumblr_l55k4trQvb1qzme6ro1_500_thumb.png

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Being interrupted in the middle of a desperately-needed nap and not being able to get back to sleep afterwards.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Being interrupted after having a good dream.

butcherthegirl

Don't Waste Ma Time
AKA
butcher, Jian
When you wake up and don't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day. On top of that, you think you are a fuggin useless piece of trash/crap with no purposes in life and will just let time pass meaninglessly.

I hate that feeling.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i am very cold why is it so cold halp

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
not quite sure how this happened, but two poached eggs successively exploded in my face
it took me like 10 mins to clean the kitchen and now i have to wash my yolk-stained clothes >:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Finally got to sleep at 3am this morning to be woken at 5am by my neighbours having a domestic. Now running on about 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days, my joints ache, my head is killing me and I can't stop sneezing/coughing.

FML

^ That sucks.

Dumbass coach doesn't get the signal that when the rest of the team ignores him...that means we don't want/need his help! It's a wonder that he's even around the bowling alley anymore - no one likes him.

Username

Banned
Missing the bus by a few seconds, eventually cramming onto the next one which is more full than a billionaire's bank account, then having the misfortune to be standing next to someone who clearly has severe body odour problems.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Waking up with a big spider in the corner of the bed ugh just makes me shiver... Garghh DAYYM NATURE YOU SCARY!!!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
MY BACK IS AGONY AUGH :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom