Thor

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
They let Idris Elba show his face. Also they gave Mamma Frigga another action scene on which she apparently kicks ass.

Loki's backstabbing seemingly becomes a running joke. But I like how he smiles at their threats as if saying: "Bark all you want, I'm gonna fuck every single one of you so hard you won't be sitting properly in a century".

Also, Thor's last images <3

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
*BUMP*

Transcription of the EMPIRE Magazine article on Thor 2. (Found it on Tumblr but, if Mods think this shouldn't be posted, feel free to edit it out)

All four covers of the October issue, two for the normal edition and two more for subscriptors.

Excuse me while I go scream elsewhere.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
bodyready4_zps9fe3d79e.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
That... is the weirdest damn "my body is ready" I've ever seen. Its enthusiastic though, so yeah, appropriate I suppose.

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Some people framed the bigger, non words version and hung it at their homes.

By the way, this is the cover for the Cinemanía issue of this next month (the Spanish equivalent to Empire, sort of). I can't unsee the kitten ears. He's cute with them :3

Glaurung

AKA
Mama Dragon
Posting this because of chains <3.

They are feeding us new images bit by bit, even flipping some clips so they look new. Anyway, chains <3

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
So my boytoy's friend asked him what I requested he get me for the bday. He told her that I wanted him to take me to see Thor 2. She was in shock. I mean, really, why did it surprise her so? Two hunky guys star in the movie, and there's tons o' action and good ol' sci-fi and fantasy in the mix. Why the hell not?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I previously said in this thread that Thor 2 doesn't interest me and on the off chance I would actually watch it in a movie theater it would only be because of Loki, that is no longer the only reason. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Even the god of mischief has his greatest moments of awesome hilarity, this is one of them.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I must confess, Christopher Eccleston is really the only reason why I care that much about this movie. He is going to be epic. :monster:

Top Bottom