• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS party for Dungeons and Dragons!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Don’t stress about it, Ite :properhug: It is what it is!

I&#8217;m already a bit worried about the next week though, because I&#8217;m (yet again) watching someone&#8217;s house (and dogs) starting that Wednesday night, the 22nd... didn&#8217;t think DnD would be pushed up a week. Not sure if I could do a game before heading over there or not... >_<

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Did we all do the Doodle?

(Also, the materia game is going so awesome. We&#8217;re recording it and gonna release it as a podcast!)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Did we all do the Doodle?

Yus! I forget that you're not on Discord very often, so I'll post it here too for everyone's convenience. :reptar: I'll also include it in the OP for easy access.

https://doodle.com/poll/dnp4xmbmhzm6vv5g

I'd encourage everyone in Joe's team to keep an eye on this calendar every week, if possible. If you make any changes let everyone else know in this thread!

Currently we all align for this coming Friday, the 24th! :D So that's when our next session will be! The starting time for the session will be 3:45pm PST (or sooner if we can)!

Everyone please remember to level up your characters before then. :joy: And be ready to rumble :watchingu:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Erm... what exactly is required for the leveling again, other than adding new spells if applicable? How do I know what extra stats I get? DX

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
^ I think if you change the level number on your character sheet on roll20 it updates it all for you??? If I'm remembering that right? Sorry if I'm not!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Iirc you need to roll for you HP increase and then check to see what new abilities/spells you get at level 2! I rolled for my HP so far but still need to get familiar with the abilities.

Someone who knows more than me can say if I'm correct or if there's more to it please :D <3

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
You gotta increase the level number, which will automatically update your proficiency bonus (if applicable).

Then you gotta up your health, there are two ways - either you roll for it, and add your constitution modifier, or you just add the "standard" amount. I suggest the standard because it is half of your hit-dice, rounded UP. Meaning that if you roll for HP, you have about a 35% chance of getting more than the standard amount, a 15% chance of getting the same, and a 50% chance of getting less than that. (If you're happy with that, go ahead and roll, but standard is easier.

And then finally you need to look at the PHB and see what your class gives you at level two, there should be a few new actions available, and if you're a spell-casting class you will have extra spell slots/spells known, which you gotta add.

TBF I don't know if some of this will be different with the character sheets your group uses (mine has slightly different ones) but it should be about the same.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay ma team, next session, this thursday (November 30th), start between 3:45-4pm PST :reptar: Sound good?!

(I'm mainly posting here for you, Ite :awesome: <3 )

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Okay. So.

Some people have expressed interest in joining a second campaign (or wanting to join one of the ones in progress, which are already pretty large). If people are serious about this, I'm perfectly willing to run one of these games - I've been playing one to three games a week for the last eight months now, and have taken an interest is creating a campaign of my own. If you are interested in playing at least once every two weeks (if not every week) on Friday or Saturday (or Sunday morning for those outside of the US), please indicate that here. Thanks!

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I'm hereby confirming my interest (as if you didn't know that) and tentatively confirming for Airling as well. It will depend on the times and all that malarkey, but I DO WANT.

Airling says she is having enough difficulty keeping up as is, so if the party gets too large she is willing to withdraw interest. Also she has no ideas for characters atm :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Party size is capped at five, maximum. Four is preferable, but what's one more?

Days are firm (those are the only ones where I have time), and I won't put off a scheduled game if one person will miss it. If two or more people would, that's when I would suggest we reschedule.

The campaign itself is heavily influenced by Final Fantasy, which is why I thought you guys might enjoy the idea.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Kingdom Hearts530

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Heart/Sam
If it's possible, could we wait until after the 15th to start? If not, I can try to make it work, I'm just in another state right now lol

Persuasion Check: I rolled a 14 lol

Also what system are we gonna use? I've used 5th I think and maaaaybe 3.5 but I don't remember it too well.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, so far, only 4 people have expressed interest, but I have no idea if these day/time restrictions work for any of them. :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Whoops, make that five. So far, the following have shown interest:

- Darth
- Airling
- Roger
- Flare (?????????????????????????????????????????????)
- Sam

Also, I forgot to mention this before - it's 5e. Once we figure out who, if anyone, is both interested and able to play, I'll give you more details about character creation. :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Are you going to be hosting this on the TLS Discord? If I do take part, I'm only available on friday's. Weekend job is shit timing but it's all I got right now for money, so :monster: Near future, weekends are out.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It is my intention to do this on Fridays, yes. Unless, of course, some other time I mentioned works best for the most people. Again, this is not starting anytime within the next few weeks.

Top Bottom