• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Unpopular Final Fantasy opinions

Random Nobody

local roach
Erotic Materia said:
I realize that it mostly stems from the difference in Japanese culture vs western, but it's still awkward AF.

i'm not sure that's the case. people found it uncomfortable in every language. that being said, the awkwardness was very much intentional, so in that way its execution was extremely effective.

so for my contrifundible onyón, i'mma say that was one of the best scenes in the series.

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
^ This. I don't know how people not get that it was done on purpose. Also people b. about it upset the voice actor : /

My unpopular opinions:
FFXIII is not much more linear than FFX.
Lightning Returns is awesome and fixed all XIII problems.
Paradigms are awesome.
Crisis Core made Zack's death worse - Yes, I cried, I have a heart, but it's soooo melodramatic. 100 soldiers?! Long, sad speech? Nah.
I don't like Amano's style. He draws all characters faces the same.
Rinoa is the most annoying character ever, Squall is boring, Laguna should be the main character of FFVIII.

Fangu

Great Old One
i will banish you all
This thread popped up again and I need to express how strongly I feel about this response being 10000000000% accurate

what are you people

does the term ART STYLE mean anything to you

here's a banana

:monster:

Last edited:
Top Bottom