AKA
The Man, V
Miles Davis - [Bitches Brew #06] Sanctuary [10:52]

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'll have to read Davis' autobiography. Zappa's was pretty great.

Jethro Tull - [Aqualung #02] Cross-Eyed Mary

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ulver - [Nattens madrigal - Aatte hymne til ulven i manden #07] Hymne VII - Wolf and Destiny

This is absolutely immense on vinyl. You can just get lost in the sea of distortion. I hope they reissue the rest of the Trilogie on vinyl at some point too; I'd love to own Bergtatt and Kveldssanger on wax (the Blake album and Perdition City too, although there's probably not as much demand for those).

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Necros Christos - Christ Was Not of Goatborn Blood

I ca'nt fucking wait till Hell's pleasure fest next week in Germany - a fucking amazing line up with the likes of Necros Christos, Satan, Repulsion, Electric Wizard, Portal, Cruciamentum, In Solitude, Hobbs Angel of Death, Vomitor, Antaeus, Attic and more. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Why do we never get fests like that in Florida? We invented death metal dammit :sadpanda:

Blut aus Nord - [777 - Cosmosophy #05] Epitome XVIII

Excellent close to the trilogy, and even better on vinyl :monster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
No you didn't - Death Metal was invented in the bay area San Francisco :monster: Besides, it's not a Death Metal fest, just an all around awesome metal fest :monster:

Portal - Larvae

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I guess a case could be made that Possessed was the first death metal band (although there are plenty of people who claim that they were just the bridge between thrash and death metal too), but either way we had a lot of awesome metal bands at one point; it's a shame there aren't that many now :sadpanda:

Blut aus Nord - [Memoria Vetusta I - Fathers of the Icy Age #01] Slaughterday (The Heathen Blood of Ours) [6:46]

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Still my favorite FF song. This should be easy to crack by ear for the violin. Gonna try it right meow!

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dispirit - [Rehersal at Oboroten #01] Ixtab's Lure

Nice stuff. Would be nice if they'd put out an actual CD at some point, or better yet, LP :< Gossard must be too kvlt for high quality stuff these days.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Going through some personal shit atm and it's the perfect healer/number for it.

Ghost X

Pond's "Beard, Wives, Denim" album.

Melody's Echo Chamber's self-titled album.

The artists above have connections / are in Tame Impala. No wonder I find their music most tolerable.

Top Bottom