What are you listening to?

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Peter Hammill / Gary Lucas - Altar Of Roses

A collaberation of the Van der Graaf Generator man and the guitar player for Captain Beefheart and Jeff Buckley. Some nice guitar stuff along sides with some beautiful soundscapes and Peter's typical vocals, I dig it.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Passagio

One of the greats of Prog has left us way too soon :-( What a beautiful and unique voice this man had.....

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso - [Banco del Mutuo Soccorso #05] Il giardino del mago [18:28]

ugh, terrible news. R.I.P. Francesco :sadpanda:

Btw Jochim since you don't have any plays of Iono sono nato libero on your last.fm, get that next.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Yeah that one's high on my prog wishlist, I'll grab the CD sometime since the Banco classics are going for ridiculous prices on vinyl.

Peter Hammill / Gary Lucas - Reboot

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
No it isn't. Captain Beyond's debut is just that good. It's one of the ultimate heavy 70's rock albums ever, it's crushingly heavy, yet progressive and psychedelic at some parts, too. I'm going to order a shirt. Rod Evans kicked his former band's butts with this record.

Tom Waits - Fumblin' With The Blues

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Devo - [Q. Are We Not Men? A. We Are Devo! #01] Uncontrollable Urge [3:11]

R.I.P. Bob 2 :sadpanda:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Gridlink - [Longhena #01] Constant Autumn [2:02]

Worth the wait. Too bad it's their last album :sadpanda:

I hope my vinyl comes in soon

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Streamed the album a couple of times, but very dissapointing... if you pay money for this on vinyl you must be some kind of idiot.

Power Trip - Crossbreaker

crevaxa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
MDL_0
No it isn't. Captain Beyond's debut is just that good. It's one of the ultimate heavy 70's rock albums ever, it's crushingly heavy, yet progressive and psychedelic at some parts, too. I'm going to order a shirt. Rod Evans kicked his former band's butts with this record.

Tom Waits - Fumblin' With The Blues

I'll give it a spin, though I never cared for Rod's vocals on the early Purple albums, or Psychedelic rock in general. Wasn't Rod the one that tried to resurrect Deep Purple with a tribute band in the early 80s and got promptly sued?

Captain Beyond - Armworth

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Feckin' hell. Wow.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
I'll give it a spin, though I never cared for Rod's vocals on the early Purple albums, or Psychedelic rock in general. Wasn't Rod the one that tried to resurrect Deep Purple with a tribute band in the early 80s and got promptly sued?

Captain Beyond - Armworth

Yeah and he ain't getting any royalties anymore for the first Purple albums. Well on Captain Beyond's record he sounds more kinda like 70's Bobby Liebling, which reminds me to spin some

Pentagram - Forever My Queen

:monster:

Top Bottom