What are you listening to?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Still can't stop listening to it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Magma - [Mythes et Legendes Epok I #07] Sowiloï [10:09]

I'm not even familiar with half the material on these live DVDs. Did they ever even record this song in a studio version? If they did I don't have it.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
You're obviously not a fan. There's plenty of unrecorded Magma material out there. Magma is more a live band than a studio band, which can be proved with the fact their live performances obliterates their studio works.

Magma - Theusz Hamtaakh

Bremen '74, great sound.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
well no, I wasn't familiar with some of this stuff :sadpanda: Their live stuff does tend to be way better than the studio versions though, yes.

Magma - [Mythes et Legendes Epok II #03] Suit pour Violoncelle N 3. BWV 1009 [2:18]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Magma - [Mythes et Legendes Epok III #01] Köhntarkösz [33:06]

I hope you're not listening to an audio rip? Come on, there aren't many bands as entertaining to watch as Magma, especialy Vander. I only have two DVD's (the third and fourth one and yeah expensive as fuck) and have watched them quite a lot.

Dawn - Night Of The Living Dead

Cool cover of the immortal Infernal Majesty classic.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
All I've been able to acquire is an audio rip :sadpanda: I'll probably just order the DVDs (as well as the trilogie DVD) when I can afford them. Hopefully I'll get a new job that will actually pay worth a damn within the next month or so and maybe then I'll be able to start making music purchases again. It's pretty depressing how many great releases I haven't been able to order lately.

Shining - [Grindstone #09] Psalm [7:21]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Idgi why they are so overpriced. Even used they're more expensive than a Criterion title.

Gentle Giant - Alucard

I probably need to get that 5.1 Wilsonised version of Power & The Glory, even though I haven't even heard that album.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Caravan - Be Allright/Chance Of A Lifetime

Holy shit Live at the Fairfield halls 1974 is one of the greatest prog live albums ever / and it even wasnt properly released in the 70´s! This live album perfectly shows why they were one of the greatest prog rock bands ever, and everly so underrated. The band is really on fire here.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom