What are you listening to?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I need to listen to more Anathema. There is something pretty sterile about PT's production but the music itself is beautiful.

Porcupine Tree - [Nil Recurring #01] Nil Recurring [6:14]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
They sure have their pwetty moments, and the song writing's very good and all, But most modern symphonic prog rock sound terribly cold, unimaginative and lifeless in my ears, so yeah it's certainly a matter of taste. I still like 'em though.

Possessed - Dog Fight

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Cult of Personality by Living Colour

I remember the first time I saw the video they did for the song, and just thinking that Corey Glover was the most badass, coolest mofo that e'er walked the planet. The hair, the way he moved, his facial expressions, and he made a friggin' singlet look awesome.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
King Crimson - [The Great Deceiver III: ...Acts of Deception (Magic Circus, or Weasels Stole Our Fruit) #02] The Great Deceiver [4:17]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Entrails - Berzerk

Yeah the new 7"is cool. Cooler than Robert Fripp's ego but that's not that hard, isn't it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
King Crimson - [The Great Deceiver IV: ...But Neither Are They Otherwise CD4 #07] Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part One [8:16]

Fripp does have a massive ego. Of course, if I were responsible for something as great as King Crimson I probably would too :monster:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
lol drunken Fripp shit talking, he's still an arse though for banning the Last FM pictures

Entrails - Dreaming

Great Heavy Load cover.

Last edited:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Nurse With Wound - Sleazy Christopherson talking gibberish over some jungle-ish sounds mixed with Industrial-like ambient

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's kind of surprising actually. Thoughts?

Ruins - [Symphonica #01] Thebes [7:40]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
No idea. It obviously needs time to sink in.

Metal Church - Beyond The Black

Why I haven't listened to Metal Church much is beyond me too, this just screams classic.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, it's not one of their more immediate works.

Ruins - [Pallaschtom #17] Classical Music Medley [1:15]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

I still get goosebumps.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I want Genesis on vinyl :sadpanda:

Also:
Abigor - Temptations I - Ego

Controversially speaking, the 'Gor have never dissapointed me.
I don't see why this would be controversial. Abigor are an amazingly consistent band.

Ruins - [Pallaschtom #07] Korromda Peimm [2:13]

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Genesis vinyl is fairly easy to find and not expensive at all, really. Paid 10 Euros for Foxtrot in good condition.

Genesis - Supper's Ready

Also, Abigor's discography is quite weird when you put a records such as Nachthymnen next to Apokalypse next to one of their last three records. I also love Satanized, which is hated by a lot of fans.

Lol, now the 666 part in Suppers Ready as I type.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
When I have money for used LPs I'll put those high on the list

And yeah, Abigor shifted their style pretty radically when they got back together. I like both eras, though.

Sax Ruins - [Yawiquo #07] Zworrisdeh [5:27]

Top Bottom