Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
高円寺百景 [Koenjihyakkei] - [Nivraym #02] Becttem Pollt [5:12]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Boston - [Don't Look Back #01] Don't Look Back [5:56]

Ruins' Hard Rock Medley got it stuck in my head. Listening to this song makes me wonder why I don't listen to them more often.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Nurse With Wound - Space Funk With Springs

NWW song titles are worth the money alone, a big plus there's interesting music that goes along with it.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Obituary - Cause Of Death

All the way from Tampa Floridaaauuugh seen them live a gazillion times and I see them two times the next two days but who cares. Live they always destroy.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Demilich - [20th Adversary of Emptiness #29] The Uncontrollable Regret of the Rotting Flesh [6:23]

someone take me to MDF please

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Demilich - [20th Adversary of Emptiness #15] The Uncontrollable Regret of the Rotting Flesh [6:08]

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Abigor - [Leytmotif Luzifer #07] Temptation VII - Excessus [11:05]

Solid new album.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Magma - Theusz Hamtaahk

How much chance of an encounter can you have with a guy that likes mostly Hard core punk and weird experimental shit like Swans, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, The Residents, Tuxedomoon, has an appreciation for Zappa, likes Metal pretty much, and recommend the guy Magma? I'll probably see the guy next week, interesting to see if he has been listening to it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well, hopefully he enjoys it :monster: If not you'll have to question his taste :monster:

Akercocke - [Choronzon #01] Praise the Name of Satan [7:44]

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Porcupine Tree - [Fear of a Blank Planet #05] Way out of Here [7:38]

one of the most heartbreaking songs i've ever heard, i think

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Forgot about Footprints, pretty much :monster: I find Porcupine Tree pretty good but too sterile, The last time I listened to that album it did nothing to me anymore where at first listens it had sort of an impact. I rather listen to later Anathema tbh.

Possessed - The Beast Of The Apocalypse

Top Bottom