What games are you currently playing?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also

Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are practically the same game; the fighting systems are almost completely identical. However, BB probably has better balance, having come out second, and after numerous GG updates to balance the game.

But I like GG better, because I like the characters; plus, there are multiple characters that appeal to me. BB doesn't have a counter character, to my knowledge. GG has BAIKEN <333333333

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Stfu

BlazBlue characters are win. Like all of them.
Even Noel, even though I pick on her. :monster:

Quit making me want to play GG. D; ALSO quit buying games when you haven't even unwrapped half of the ones you already own LOL.

GG has BAIKEN

BB has HAZAMA

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Meh.

I kind of like Noel, and maybe Hakumen. But that's about it, tbh. Besides Litchi, ofc <3

But GG has Baiken, Chipp, Axl, Anji, Dizzy, the list goes on. =D

Also, Baiken is hot and only has one arm. And a lulzy Instant Kill. xD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Baiken is a woman. xD

Ed: did I mention that she has pink hair?

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I just DLed the demo to that. I've been curious about that game even though I've never played any sort of DW game before. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
AN ANIMU CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH ICE DOODS. HE AND JIN SHARE THE SAME JAP VA.
I see (or possibly, icy). Thanks for explaining. ^_^ Of course, with VAs, it's worth noting that in English, Iron Tager sounds just like Reeve. :P
1. THEY ARE TEASING YOU, THOSE BASTARDS
2. THEY SWITCHED CONTROLLERS WITH SOMEONE. (I've done it XD)
No, it was the computer. :P As we all know, the computer is a cheating bastard.
Also

Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are practically the same game; the fighting systems are almost completely identical. However, BB probably has better balance, having come out second, and after numerous GG updates to balance the game.

But I like GG better, because I like the characters; plus, there are multiple characters that appeal to me. BB doesn't have a counter character, to my knowledge. GG has BAIKEN <333333333
TVTropes BlazBlue page said:
Damn You Muscle Memory: If you came here from Guilty Gear, pressing all four face buttons sets up an Instant Kill. Try that here and you get the defence-lowering Barrier Burst instead.
And this is why BlazBlue is better:

ruleofcool.png

=/=

BlazBlue - still can't beat Unlimited Ragna in arcade mode. I'd give up, but beating him nets me a trophy, I'm sure of it! D:<
Pokemon SoulSilver - training my Pokes. Don't have to train the newest member of my team, though, as Raikou is ten levels higher than most of my party. XD

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Pokemon HeartGold - EV training a Delibird and Ludicolo.
Sonic Rush
Record of Agarest War
Tales of Vesperia
Altitude (It's free on Steam until monday)
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - I'm trying to unlock everything. Fucking Alex Kidd costs 32000....

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I just DLed the demo to that. I've been curious about that game even though I've never played any sort of DW game before. :monster:

Do you have PS3 Adri?
If so go get Dynasty Warriors 6 and/or DW6:Empires.
All DW games are really good, problem is they are re-telling the same story in every sequel without making any changes. DW:SF actually changed the gameplay completely, I reaaallly liked it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pokemon SoulSilver - caught a Ponyta and named it Tennyo :3
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - argh. I hate Unlimited Ragna...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
3D Dot Game Heroes.

I'm having a ton of fun with this game. I look forward to going through it a second time with a strategy guide, and seeing what all I've been passing by unknowingly on my original playthrough.

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People think BlazBlu's generic weaboo animu bullshit characters are better than GG's? LOLWAT.

At least GG tried to have some unique characters. Some of BB's characters are typical moeblob bullshit.

Oh yeah, and I'm Playing Batman AA and ME 2 till I can get ahold of RDR.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
ModNation Racers.

The amount of user created content for this already available is immense srly. I have a fully detailed Ironman racer with a stark industries car to go alongside it. Also have a very accurate Kakashi character to race with.
Awesome game is awesome.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
People think BlazBlu's generic weaboo animu bullshit characters are better than GG's? LOLWAT.

At least GG tried to have some unique characters. Some of BB's characters are typical moeblob bullshit.

GAUNTLET HADES!!!
:) Quite so, glad you concur. Besides, you may have noticed that neither Reanbell or myself have played GG, so we've not commented. :P

Pokemon SoulSilver - beat the Mask of Ice, tore down Team Rocket, now slacking.
The World Ends With You - Shibuya, how I have missed thee!
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade - sending in the Baneblades.

baneblade_1.jpg

And those guys it's running over are eight foot tall. XD

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
FINALLY got my hands on the first Modern Warfare. Call of Duty is pretty much the only armed forces sim franchise that I can stand for some strange reason.

Top Bottom