What games are you currently playing?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
-esuna- said:
Started the Assassin's Creed series. It's awesome.

Also started Uncharted. It's very addictive.

Also-also started Crisis Core. I am liking it a LOT more than I thought I would. And Zack = <3

SO MUCH AWESOME THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY
I like you already.

Sonic the Hedgehog said:
Also competing with incessant Uncharted multiplayer requests:P
I vote that the next time we all play multiplayer together you and Tenny be permanent partners.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
@Avec - I think you did pretty well when it was 5 on 1 :monster:

NO CARLIE. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SNIPER :awesomonster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If it helps I was always trying to get Kripey, Force and YACCBS, you just were unfortunate enough to be in the way and I have terrible aiming skills. Also didn't we do pretty well when we paired up?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Skyrim and Re:coded. Got Neverwinter Nights 2 and Skyward Sword for Christmas with them, but they're more interesting to me ATM. Finished playing Chrono Trigger last month, such a disappointment. Re:coded and Skyrim are obviously great, though Re:coded is a bit short for the 30 bucks plus tax I paid for it.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
LOL I BOUGHT THE THIRD BIRTHDAY

LOLO SQUARE ENIX DID A FUNNEH

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
katawa shoujo

have i mentioned how much i love this game siiiiiigh

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finished playing Chrono Trigger last month, such a disappointment.
lol

When im back hime I'm gonna try to play L4D with people on pc! I'm scared because I'm awful at pc gaming ;.;

Incidentally, the new lol character comes out today. She had been dubbed 'Sacajawea' because her name is silly and makes no sense and is kinda sinular to that. :P

She rides a boar (uh...) and had a flail and is a tank character.

Top Bottom