What games are you currently playing?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ah yes that one is difficult. They get a lot tougher for Terra, doesn't help that he's a moron that can't tell the difference between a Disney hero and villain.

Ghost X

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Wasted hours on this today. Seems pretty fun, but has F2P elements, which pisses me off. "Make stuff in the game happen faster by using real money, otherwise wait countless hours before you can continue." No thanks.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Just the World That Never Was to go, as far as I can tell. Still missing some of the treasures, though, and wanting to up my trophy count. Time to use a guide for some of that other stuff, I guess.

Lex

Administrator
Completed Infamous 2, now doing an evil run. I'm also playing bits of Resident Evil 2 again on my Vita from time to time, it looks good on that screen.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Finally beat Heavenly Sword after rage quitting and not touching it for a month.

I can't believe how short that game is. When I got to the final boss I was kind of in disbelief.

But it was fun, though. Definitely a game I'm glad I played, but I don't think I'll keep it.

Now what do I play next?

Lex

Administrator
Got the platinum in Infamous 2 and then wrapped up a few trophies in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Struggling to work out what to play next. Possibly Uncharted: Drake's Fortune but going back to that less than awesome aiming gives me bluuhhh feelings.

Lex

Administrator
Over the last 2 days, played the Leviathan DLC for Mass Effect 3 (and enjoyed it) and played some Uncharted 3 multiplayer last night. I need to queeze in more gaming before I go back to uni next week.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Finished CC (again). I really did appreciate it better and even got a little, just a LITTLE emotional over Zack's death. Maybe because I tried to finish all the missions this time (but didn't) and invested a lot in him.

I don't know what to play next, maybe FFVII (again!) or FFIX.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

I am thinking of playing CC again after FFVII, considering that I'm around level 95 it will only take less than a few hours to finish the whole game again. :awesome: If I pull this through it'll be the 4th time I finish it XD Wanna defeat hard mode Minerva, but I don't wanna go through all those mission again.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Uncharted 3, :awesome:. I don't like the combat, shooting on consoles does not work for me, specially not without auto-aim.

Lex

Administrator
Continuing my Mass Effect 2 Vanguard run. I love being a Vanguard, but I fear it isn't suited for Insanity difficulty. Time will tell :desu:

Top Bottom