What games are you currently playing?

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Played a fuckload of Saints Row 2 today.
Picked up Saints Row: The Third yesterday from the Steam sale, so I figured I should probably beat the second game.

Aside from that, a lot of Counter Strike: Global Offensive and CS:S.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Just completed Infamous 2 as a Hero. :monster:

SaintNewMarais.png

:awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Fate/Extra
Ditto. First playthrough, decided I wanted a cynical and snarky servant like myself.

...HI ARCHER! :D

And the distinction between player and character is never more clearly demonstrated by Shinji being the first opponent.

Character's angsting. Player's ready to kick his fucking ass.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Played The Walking Dead game last night - Episode 1. It was fun. Not really what I expected, but it was a lot of fun. It was very stressful to make split second decisions. :( I'm gonna play Episode 2 tonight. hee. I liked how at the end of the episode it told you how many other players made the same decisions as you. XD

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Too freakin many. I finally picked up Nier which I have been intrigued by since it's release a couple years ago. I'm not too far in, but it's still pretty intriguing. Funny that the main character is voiced by the guy who does Reeve.

I'm also replayed Red Alert 2, and thanks to the dreaded steam sale I picked up Red Alert 3, Phantasy Star IV, and Torchlight (to go with the preorder of Torchlight II).

Also I had an itch for a racing game so I picked up a cheap copy of Need For Speed Shift. Blugh.

I gotta finish my damn test so I can devote free time to all of this...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Been playing Heavenly Sword.

These villains, what...?

And trying to direct things that you shoot seems more of a pain than it's worth. Or maybe it's because the mini games are just so damned long.

Is it worth it to finish this game?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Bought an EVE subscription (i'm hooked), got the Saints Row 3 pack amongst other things off the steam sale.

Still need to keep playing Diablo 3, but I keep forgetting.

Also I had an itch for a racing game so I picked up a cheap copy of Need For Speed Shift. Blugh.

A lot of racing game fans hate NFS: Shift, but it's an incredibly classy game with absolutely glorious visuals and one of the slickest UIs designed.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Been playing Heavenly Sword.

These villains, what...?

And trying to direct things that you shoot seems more of a pain than it's worth. Or maybe it's because the mini games are just so damned long.

Is it worth it to finish this game?

I liked Heavenly Sword, actually. Largely because of the villains and those great facial animations that never seemed to get a lot of attention. The game was absolutely not worth $60, but for the cheap price I got it for, I thought it was fun.
I liked flying arrows and stuff with the sixaxis too, it was very satisfying to guide an arrow right through someone's head :P But those segments were too long, I agree.

A lot of racing game fans hate NFS: Shift, but it's an incredibly classy game with absolutely glorious visuals and one of the slickest UIs designed.

I presume it's because Shift uses more "NFS-style" driving physics rather than GT or Forza harder-to-drive-than-real-life physics that racing fans are so elitist about :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I liked Heavenly Sword, actually. Largely because of the villains and those great facial animations that never seemed to get a lot of attention. The game was absolutely not worth $60, but for the cheap price I got it for, I thought it was fun.
I liked flying arrows and stuff with the sixaxis too, it was very satisfying to guide an arrow right through someone's head :P But those segments were too long, I agree.

The villains are so cheese-ball, but it does kind of add a bit of charm.

But yeah, when you spend ten minutes waiting for a dude to limp across a bridge and at the last moment there's that one guy with a sword that you miss by a hair every time you try to get him and then you have to do it all over again...

That's the stuff of rage quits. :(

But yeah I only paid $19.99 for it so meh. A long time ago, too. It's just been sitting on my shelf. I figured I'd better play it so I can know whether or not to trade it in for credit toward a Wii.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Fate/Extra

For those of you who know the game's storyline,
I saved Rin

My current opponent is a Ronald McDonald lookalike, accompanied by a guy in red armour and a grey moustache. Now, the armour looks vaguely Warhammer Vampire Counts, and the moustache is vaguely eastern European.

...Pity you can't fill in the blanks in the enemy database with meta-knowledge.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Started playing Ninja Gaiden 3 last night. Fun so far. Kind of hectic, I'm not really used to this type of game. The fighting is fun though.

Fangu

Great Old One
SSX. It's great so far. At first I hated the fact that they redid the control system, so I went back to Classic, but then I decided to give the Standard another go and it's quite sweet.

I bought it for XBOX and not PS3 because they were sold out of PS3 ones and I didn't think it would make a difference. But now I have to deal with RB, RT, Y, A etc - AAAHH PAAAIINN

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Replaying Jedi Academy. One of my favourite games of all time and still just as fun as the first time I played

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Fate/Extra

For those of you who know the game's storyline,
I saved Rin

My current opponent is a Ronald McDonald lookalike, accompanied by a guy in red armour and a grey moustache. Now, the armour looks vaguely Warhammer Vampire Counts, and the moustache is vaguely eastern European.

...Pity you can't fill in the blanks in the enemy database with meta-knowledge.
Was Dracula

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Enjoying seeing the WEWY characters in 3D. ^.^ Enjoying the game pretty much so far. Still getting a grip on the Drop mechanic (which switches you between the two characters), and the fact that the circle pad and D-pad control different things.

TBH, I wasn't happy with the remix of Someday when I first heard it, but the "Kingdom Mix" really does suit the scene it's in. But Neku getting introduced with Twister Kingdom Mix, and Joshua with Calling Kingdom Mix (also taking the time out to flirt slightly with Riku, LOL) is just WIN.

Lex

Administrator
I can't wait to get home to my PS3 and play.... something. Probably finish Infamous 2 as soon as I get a chance, it's so addictive.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Been playing KoTOR for only a few hours and I already want to kill Carth, other than that the game is awesome.

Lex

Administrator
I should be saying ZOMG THE PC RE-RELEASE OF VII ZOMG.

But the answer is Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Halfway through my platinum trophy run, woo.

AvecAloes

Donator
The very first boss, lol. The one you fight in Sleeping Beauty's world when you're playing through as Terra...took me forever!

Top Bottom