What games are you currently playing?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The World Ends With You.

You'll have to tear this game out of my cold, dead hands to stop me playing it forever.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Need for Speed: Shift

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK, I HAVE FUN PLAYING IT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Eh, I had fun with Shift...

Playing Uncharted 2 now, and its freaking awesome, as expected.

FUCK YOU

FUCKING FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU IN YOUR RED CRACKER ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUR MOTHER FAGFUCK

: [

TheMadHatter

Banned
AKA
Not Sure - guess the movie.
I just started playing my copy of Uncharted 2. I get sick every time I play PS3. I'm playing my copy on my friend's PS3, which he spray painted orange for some strange reason.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I had to quit Wild Arms 5. -_-

I like the WA series, but this game is just so... ghey. It's Dean, mostly.

I'm playing P3 FES, because I got all hyped reading about P3P. I want that game nao.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I had to quit Wild Arms 5. -_-

I like the WA series, but this game is just so... ghey. It's Dean, mostly.

I'm playing P3 FES, because I got all hyped reading about P3P. I want that game nao.
Heh I didn't even know they made a 5. I only played the first 2.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
WA 3 is a really good game(it can also be purchased cheaply, which is cool). 4 is okay, I guess, but I find it hard to get past lines like "Do you really wanna make adults angry!?"

I'll make myself finish 5 eventually, but jeebus it's fruity.

I heard WA XF on the PSP was supposed to be good, too.

Shadow-of-Seven

Seven strong, seven wise.
AKA
Zack/Lucian/Grey
Actually, a lot of old-ish and some newer games...

Dissidia
Medal of Honor - Airborne
Far Cry 2
TES 4 - Oblivion
TES 3 - Morrowind
Diablo 2
SMT - Devil Survivor
The World Ends With You (4th playthrough :D :D :D)
Aaaaand some random games here and there. Nothing really keeps my interest for very long @_@

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The World Ends With You (4th playthrough :D :D :D)
Got all the secret reports? :)

Playing The World Ends With You from the beginning AGAIN... too easy with my psychs. Also, level-grinding on Dissidia. Finally managed to get a Chaos character to over level 30. If only the Cosmos boss of the same game would show in the collseum...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I tried ArmA II, but it blows massively due to sluggish-feeling controls (probably intentional) and said controls just not working, as well as the whole game feeling sloppily done (at least, the training thing). I mean, I don't like having to walk over a certain spot half a dozen times until I can select it, nor having to use [ and/or ] to select an action from some menu when the action I want to undertake (i.e. pick up this damn gun) is obvious.

Emma

The Minish Elf
I'm still playing Pokemon Platinum. Here is a screenshot of my team. Believe it or not, Pickachu was the only Pokemon that I cheated into the game using my gameshark :awesome: Snover and Froslass are the best new Pokemon I've ever used before.
Bulbasaur still pwns em all though.

picture.php

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Left 4 Dead 2 (demo). The physics are definitely different from the first game, there's a larger variety of weapons (not just melee), and having defibrillator/adrenaline shots/biobombs adds new strategy to the game. The game also appears a lot more wide open, even though it's really not - probably due to the daylight. Of the new infected, the Spitter is definitely the most dangerous, but the others have good versus potential. There're some bugs, but that's expected, and the characters are well done (though I definitely prefer the original characters. Maybe the new ones will grow on me). I'll give it a more solid opinion once I've played it through a few times.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
...Guess... :P
The World Ends With You and Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Top Bottom