CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_lxz4byXDM61qgn2xvo6_250.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
SPAAAAA̶͡A̢̰A͕͇ͣ̏͝Á̛̀A̴̧ͩ͂͗̈́͜Â̼͙̱̒̌ͭ̆͂ͣ́̀À̶̢̕Ąͣͦ͊̈́̓ͨ͑ͥ̀̋̋̕͏͏A̓̽ͪ҉̵̳̗̰͍̝̯̞̬̯̟̪̻̺̟̻A̡̮͓̰̞̤̞͙͋̏̒ͭ̊̅͑̈ͦͨ̉̊ͦ͛͋̈ͭ̚͜A͊̽̊̏͒̇͒҉̜̮̯̦͔̜͙̭̳͕̭̕ͅA̸͇̫̤͕͓̳͈̯̥͍̝̘̱͓̺͂͗̍ͮͬͬ̀C̛̒ͯ͆ͥ̆̌̒̀̒ͮ̏̍͞҉̗̣̣̻͇̜̗̳Ȩ͙̘̼͙̫̗͔̪̺̳͇̟̥̯̗̽̀̑̑̍̀͢͞͡ͅ

I have no time to sore for big games that I can immerse myself in (and probably won't until the remake comes out), so I am playing little online games that are good for half an hour of down time. Right now I am playing "The End", which was made in collaboration with Channel 4, I think. It's easy and fun.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Got distracted from FF7 by Peace Walker. Makes even less sense than the average Metal Gear game, but is still pretty good.
How does a guy who is too crazy for the CIA get all that money, tech, and personnel? I think that bears repeating, folks. Too. Insane. For. The. CIA. In the Metal Gear Solid universe, no less. Guy clearly missed the 'nuclear weapons are not toys' day in induction.

Stryfe

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
TheScrub96 (League of Legends)
Since I recently beat both FFVII and CC, I've spent most of my time just playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive, since that's my go to game. XD I've also been playing a bit of Dark Souls 2 and I've been thinking of replaying Dead Space 2 or Fallout: New Vegas in preparation for Fallout 4.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Gunstar Heroes 3DS

The latter is nostalgia wrapped in a warm and comforting blanket, invoking memories of sitting up in bed late playing my MegaDrive. Absolutely fantastic game.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Distracted again by Tales of Symhonia. Collete worships the ground I walk on, which I'm not entirely comfortable with, and so far it seems fairly... conventional. Bad feelings about the whole pilgrimage though, are we destroying the world by mistake?

Revelations 2 was disappointing for me, it didn't have the typical twisty plot.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Recently finished the Witcher 3 just in time to play Metal Gear. (Both PS4)
Also Rimworld for PC (when my PC works). Be warned this Video was loud for me:

It's like crack, there is always one more thing to do. ^_^

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Currently jumping between Until Dawn and Azure Dreams.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
^ Is Until Dawn any good? :huh:

Games are frickin' expensive and this seems like the kinda game you'd play once then trade in.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
<_<

>_>

Farming Simulator. I see loads of potential there, the game ATM is lacking in actual game though. They could make it an MMO, just allow farms to hire help doing a specific task for a specific amount of monies and boom. It does have multiplayer though, but iirc only four players... and I'm not paying for an official version, fuck that shit :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
^ Is Until Dawn any good? :huh:

Games are frickin' expensive and this seems like the kinda game you'd play once then trade in.
The reactions all around have been very positive. It's got replay value because there are almost endless paths to take the story in with its outcomes and such. I haven't been sucked into a game for a long time (not counting Life Is Strange, of course) and it's a serious contender for my GOTY.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i want until dawn so bad but i need to buy stupid books for stupid college and stupid membership fees so i can take some stupid assessments

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Until Dawn (and Destiny).

UD is pretty good so far. Kinda pissed off at my controller for sticking in certain choices (or the game forcing them on me?) but whatever.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Metal Gear Solid V all day every day

This, but only since yesterday and I don't think I'm quite hooked to it. I do like it though.

although they ruined the character by not Haytering, :(. It's not like there's much facial animations they needed that 24 d00d for IMO, and the body animations are done by someone else.

Then again, it might just be a ploy; have 24 dude do Naked/Big Boss, have Hayter play Solid / old!snake. I'm sure they'll do a remake of the original metal gear at one point.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Still Tales of Smyphonia, despite not enjoying it all that much.

Spoilers up to Tower of Salvation

my favourite character turned out to be secretly evil (ish) somewhat to my surprise, and then the Angel Remiel also turned out to be evil, to no surprise at all. And soon afterward we added stock anime characters #3 and #4 to the party. Woo.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I started Amnesia: Dark Descent since it was free on Steam Tuesday but it may be to scary for me. I have audible starts when the monsters get me, I'm not like this any other game.

Top Bottom