What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
"Something funny's going on, dogs are barking, wolves are howling, birds are flying"

Oh John how I love you.

Undead Nightmare is awesome. Haven't seen such a change in a game's overworld since FF7's endgame.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol MuggleQuidditch.

Em, after ignoring my Mom's messages, getting one today that says : "How long are you planning to be mad at me?" ROFL.

Until you apologize!
In this case means - FOREVER! BD

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
And now, she and her gf Liara are going to go have sex all over the galaxy while hunting more Reapers, while badass music befitting of her badassery plays in the background.

I would have romanced Kaiden but honestly Carth Onasi was a bit of a dick.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I would have romanced Kaiden but honestly Carth Onasi was a bit of a dick.
i leiked carth way better than kaiden.

at least carth got annoyed with having no fucking clue what was going on 75% of the time

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
JUST ORDERED MY MOVIE TICKETS

4CWkR.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
at least carth got annoyed with having no fucking clue what was going on 75% of the time

See I don't know whether or not I could say that with Kaiden because honestly I stopped using him after I got Liara

And I should be using Wrex more often but I don't. I keep him on board for his stories, though. They make my day a lot.

Also Mass Effect is giving me quite a bit of fun for a game with such monotony. Hrm.

Microsoft gives me free stuff or cheaper than normal stuff because I work at Gamestop. Even stuff unrelated to video games. Like a free copy of Office:Mac that I can give to Stephen. Got my code in the mail today.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
01937_1.gif

oh tavros you doofy troll. i wish you were my best friend sometimes

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Sebastian Vettel winning the Formula 1 World Championship. Also Fernando Alonso not winning it, despite me being a massive Ferrari fan, I just can't stand that man. Yes, he is Spanish. Yes, I am Spanish. Blame me.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Jam: am I happy about Ashley being assigned to the Normandy or not?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
JAAAAAAM <3

MY TEA'S GONE COLD
I'M WONDERING WHY
I GOT OUT OF BED AT ALL
THE MORNING RAIN CLOUDS UP MY WINDOW
AND I CAN'T SEE AT ALL

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LOSE YOURSELF IS A CLASSIC GAIZ

I also like the Shook Ones Pt. II that plays over the very beginning ;.;

Also, good taste in music, movies, and (hopefully) games is required, and a good sense of humor. :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ This made me lol xD

a 14-15 hrs sleep made my day <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom