Noctis
MY FRIEND JUST DREW THIS FOR ME HOLY SHIT

2duhwyf.jpg

I wish I could draw. ;-;

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Watching my mom's old home movies from when she was a kid. Fun.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
But... but she never used ACF. :awesome: I think. Wait, did she? O_O

I haven't eaten in THREE days because of the stomach flu, so eating a piece of bread right now was like eating food from heaven.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
LAWL ^ THis made my DAY. LMFAO :rage:

But... but she never used ACF. :awesome: I think. Wait, did she? O_O

Yeah, i guess? She used to have the same username. Or am i referring to a different person?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Many things. Many many things. Which is surprising. Amongst them:

~Being praised repeatedly for my honesty in Waterstones after pointing out to the woman serving me that she'd made a mistake ringing my purchases through (meaning my 3 for 2 was actually 3 for 1!).

~Hazama does his best Gin Ichimaru face:
ginface.jpg

~Finding what seems to be the only UK magazine to review BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. gamesTM gave it 9/10. XD Their only issue was how few new characters were added to the roster, but they did praise the new characters, which included the (their words) "suave Hazama". XD

Lol tertiary education has transformed me into a ball of rage, hate, and fury
And from the fact that Alex thanked that post, I take it those things combine to make you a firecracker in the bedroom. :oscar:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AlwaysGarrus.png

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 83

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD QUIETLY THAT I THINK MY EYES ARE GOING TO EXPLODE OUT OF MY HEAD OH GOD

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my girlfriend is getting a job

on a street called

Commander Shepard Blvd

fuck yeah

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Canada plane ticket, The Fountain, Assassin's Creed II and Scott Pilgrim all arriving in the mail at once. :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aki Shepard saved you on Elysium.

Then, she saved the galaxy from the Reapers.

And now, she and her gf Liara are going to go have sex all over the galaxy while hunting more Reapers, while badass music befitting of her badassery plays in the background.

In short - goddamn, Mass Effect is awesome. 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom