What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's made extra special by Satsu having a Persona 3 user name. I can imagine Jumpy Junpei in Inaba, giving them advice, and everyone's wondering who the hell this guy is...

Well someone has to be the most attractive and talented guy, the reliable handsome wingman and the mighty and wise Ace Detective

... Might as well be me

OT: All this new news about upcoming awesome games and shit like that
Fuck my degree, this is what I live for :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Persona eyes invoked!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My mom brought home two 24 packs of Pepsi from the store today.

Everything is sugar and caffeine and nothing hurts.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just found out that an old friend from acf who I haven't seen much in the last few years is getting married...well today.

For anyone who was on ACF it seems that Jenny, aka the muffin lady is going to be married to her long term bf!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just found out that an old friend from acf who I haven't seen much in the last few years is getting married...well today.

For anyone who was on ACF it seems that Jenny, aka the muffin lady is going to be married to her long term bf!

Indeed.

Biff McFail's fail's failathon on FFOF makes my day

AKA
Well there is that as well, also I may have got over-excited about seeing the fucktard alive n kicking again.

AKA
Link - http://ffof.nl/showthread.php?t=19154

Also this is officially my day:
Biff the fucktard said:
"Wanna hear another one? I once got so piss drunk off a tequila in college I started a fight. Well the large black fella I started the fight with believed it appropriate to punch me hard enough that I completely pissed myself. I woke up with a black eye and yellow undergarments. Worst night of my life."

Alex on msn after finding out about biff said:
he blatantly ran into brent

AKA
there are a few threads with him in it.
All similar however!

Looking forward to seeing Anna unleash her wrath!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It would be more lulz if Biff didn't make Username look exciting and dynamic by comparison.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Stranger: hi

Stranger: do u give good advice?

You: yes always

Stranger: ok cool

You: my advice is always sound

Stranger: i need some

Stranger: im john btw

Stranger: u?

Stranger: ok cool haha

You: aradia

Stranger: o cool name

Stranger: where r u from?

You: alternia
**Your partner has disconnected**
trollface.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Despite how pissed I am at screwing up a part of my game (see the other thread) playing old school Sonic games has made my day. Memories.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I realized that I did not look nearly as bad as I thought I would in a bathing suit and I also got a tan. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Finished the second act of the Witcher 2 and IT WAS AWESOME.

Ghost X

- Went to a climate change / pro-carbon tax rally today. Didn't see anyone I knew, so it was quite boring in that respect, but it was my first rally, and several thousand people were there. I plan to go to many more =p. I got free stuff, which is a bonus, but of course not the reason I went. I do wonder if these placards are biodegradable though. Be a bit hypocritical if they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom