Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
unhappybaby.gif

Revolving door says fuck the system:
tumblr_lfbdljI9MI1qahhxwo1_250.gif

Ghost X

^ I always wondered how that could possibly happen. Does each glass panel have an independent rotor thing? The one behind him appears to stall and the one in front starts going backwards.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Mexico has just laid the smack down on El Salvador and made three goals in five minutes

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

LET'S UPDATE THIS TO MY BOY CHICHARITO MAKING A FOURTH GOAL

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
^ I always wondered how that could possibly happen. Does each glass panel have an independent rotor thing? The one behind him appears to stall and the one in front starts going backwards.

If you look closely, a guy outside tries to come in the same way the other guy is trying to leave.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Epic Lulz.

If this woman is elected in 2012, I'm preparing molotov cocktails and buying a guy fawkes mask. So fucking serious.

If Palin is elected I'm burning down the country (yes the entire country) and moving to Sweden.

Bill Maher's response is pro.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Re-started FFVII on my PS3, exactly 9 months since the last time I even looked at the console XD

Also after reading about the freebies on the PSN I decided to get inFamous again and opt to download the demo for InFamous 2 also.
Still hate the VA for cole in 2 but gameplay is highly enjoyable.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Well two things have now made my day.

The first being that I was informed I got the job I applied for last week.
Essentially a better paid less shitty version of my current and means im away from my team leader who is a douche.

The second also ties in to my what pisses you off post.
Walked outside to get some fresh air and saw a known junkie trying to grab an old womans bag from her, shouted after him and he squared up to me so I punched him in the face bursting his nose and also my knuckle then pinned him to the concrete until the old woman grabbed security.
So just out of the medical room having my knuckle disenfected while the junkie was stuffed in the back of a police van with them uttering "I never seen the guy hit you"

Fucking yaldy!
But ouuuuuuch!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It was hard to notice the dress when I was staring at her boobs.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The video didn't work for me, but I didn't really want to see her do anything but stand there, anyway :monster:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Finishing a 40% worth paper that has taken me forever to write and finding an awesome person to do a commission of Tifa's Crisis Core outfit for me.

DAY CANNOT GET BETTER.

O, and the weather is nice. :)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
dolphin_01.jpg

best movie slogan ever

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
First day training today for my new job which I start this week. The people I was training with were superb, really great and funny people. We're gathering in the pub early tomorrow before training again. :monster:

Overall the Job is looking fantastic any which way I look at it. Woo.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani

Epic Lulz.

If this woman is elected in 2012, I'm preparing molotov cocktails and buying a guy fawkes mask. So fucking serious.

Someone on Fox News actually asked her a question on it. I don't know whether to laugh, or to be ashamed of myself for watching a Fox News clip.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Movie Maker and DVD Decrypter are finally talking to each other.

Expect FMA AMV to Battling Giants by Ben's Brother. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom