What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
all the awesome shit coming out of E3

so much excitement

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I don't have money, but it probably won't stop me. Good/Bad?

ALSO, a message I just received :') *sniff* It was so beautiful aslajfsldfk made my whole week. XD

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Done with fucking Rite Aid and payment for student loans are back on track.

Also, EEEEEEEE THRRREEEEEEE.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Hanging out with my friend and her boyfriend. Decide to play some Smash Bros. I, being a fucking pro, win every match.

Later on:

"DUDE you totally emasculated me in front of my girlfriend."

:awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
@E3 stuff...I've got the money for it...time is the bigger problem. Quite the frustrating little dichotomy. Don't work - have plenty of time to play games; can't afford them. Work, have more than enough money to buy games; no time to play them.

...:(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
227568_10150179491093106_353735033105_7189275_1195853_n.jpg

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Tales of the Abyss

on 3DS

English

oh god now buying a 3ds is a necessity

also today: my interview went well, everyone seems nice, and this position while temporary, could lead to me getting a better position in a showroom

and this one guy by the train station saw me all dressed up and he was like "YEAH GIRL GET THAT JOB" it just made me laugh

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ben and jerry's creme brulee ice cream

aw yeeeeeeeah

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Blink 182/My Chemical Romance coming August 31.

QUARTER LIFE CRISIS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I AM GOING.

I heard MCR will be here in September ~ I AM SO EXCITED ASDFSDG as long as they don't play that shit from the new album.

but tbh I would love to see Blink as well wtf you're lucky ;_;

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Took my cat to the vet last week, and they said he had a heart murmur and needed an ultrasound - got it done today, and turns out the murmur is completely benign. :)

And now the cat has a bald spot on his stomach. haaaaa

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Picked up my new ipod, woo! A normal-functioning ipod!

I had ordered some other stuff from Amazon. So when the package came, I assumed it was that junk, so I was in no rush to open it. Just opened it. Flipped my shit when it was Infamous 2 cause I totally forgot that was coming today. SURPRISE! YAY!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^OH MY GOD WHERE IS THAT FLYNN PLUSHIE AND WHERE CAN YOU BUY IT I WILL HAND OVER THE MONEY RIGHT NOW

I have a Flynn figurine but it's sharp and pointy
cannot cuddle with it :-;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
finally found a hotel that was only $119 on priceline that wasn't too far from the convention hotel

jesus christ everything else was like $189 what the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom