What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Having a minor case of the runs (and probably some food-related stomach aches) and then feeling the fruits of your endeavours after you've eaten a ton of Metamucil.

satisfaction.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
My girl will be here as of tomorrow afternoon. I am excite! Also you guys might should expect me to not be around much for a few days at least :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
invincilawl.jpg

Ahahahhahhaha I fucking love robert kirkman

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Getting re-blogged by the people you follow! :awesome:

Also this:

tumblr_lmcyahrQuu1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcye3hcDQ1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyefwdRv1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyeq05Wt1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyf2wLEV1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyff6b201qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyfrw4bi1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyg9IhrR1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyglFQOn1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcygxJpmc1qiqv2l.jpg

tumblr_lmcyhhKjt01qiqv2l.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Someone came and picked up the kittens today. They promised to find them all homes. And said as soon as they got there they'd bathe them, feed them and all that stuff.

But I hate how they had to go about getting them... they had to put food in a crate outside near where they were hiding so when they stepped on the pedal they'd be shut in there. I hate seeing animals in those things =/
but I guess in the long run its better than them being in the wild where a possum or something could hurt them. but it makes me sad ;_; at least they're safe and sound now

idk lady like you should probably have tried keeping them yourself if you weren't already tied down with pets

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
100% completion on LA Noire

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wait now I have nothing to play

;-;

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
My boss came down to speak with me regarding me moving to a new position higher than her XD
If this alone didn't make my day, her having to read to me an email from the chief exec on behalf of the police force did.

Seemingly after me punching out the junkie who tried to mug an old woman outside my work, the police contacted the woman and she asked for them to extend her thanks. This went through the council to the head honcho who sent an email to my bitch of a boss telling her to express thanks on behalf of the council, himself and the police XD

Never thought i'd see the day where I was congratulated for punching someone in the face.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
100% completion on LA Noire

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wait now I have nothing to play

;-;

Then it's time for your favorite RP pairing you crack ho

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My boss came down to speak with me regarding me moving to a new position higher than her XD
If this alone didn't make my day, her having to read to me an email from the chief exec on behalf of the police force did.

Seemingly after me punching out the junkie who tried to mug an old woman outside my work, the police contacted the woman and she asked for them to extend her thanks. This went through the council to the head honcho who sent an email to my bitch of a boss telling her to express thanks on behalf of the council, himself and the police XD

Never thought i'd see the day where I was congratulated for punching someone in the face.
I just woke up so this has made my day so far xD

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
It's Employee Appreciation Day or some such nonsense which means we get free barbeque lunch and half the day off with pay. :awesome:

Yesterday, at different times...

Bex: Brooke, tell Adri to write Fiotis. She'll listen to you.

Adri: Brooke, tell Bex to let me use her code so I can get the Portal achievement. She'll listen to you.

I'm not sure what I've become in this group but if it's the middle of a Bex/Adri sandwich I'm all for it. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Yesterday, at different times...

Bex: Brooke, tell Adri to write Fiotis. She'll listen to you.

Adri: Brooke, tell Bex to let me use her code so I can get the Portal achievement. She'll listen to you.

I'm not sure what I've become in this group but if it's the middle of a Bex/Adri sandwich I'm all for it. :awesome:

Sooo I'm in New Jersey this December...

how u duin

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango

Holy crap! Go Scott!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I had steak for dinner. And it was medium rare just how I like it.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
I don't know why anyone would ever cook steak anything other than medium rare. Seriously. It's a waste of perfectly good meat to overcook it.

@topic, getting a fair amount of money back because I had forgotten about employee discount week and the managers gave me back the difference :monster:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Going to the beach over the weekend. I'm not a big beach person but laying out in the sun while reading A Storm of Swords sounds pretty damn awesome.

HOW LIGHT SUMMER READING FORM?

Also there is a level of irony in me commenting about going to the beach with this username for some reason.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
The transformation of everything Boston ---> Vancouver in the city.

Boston Pizza now being Vancouver Pizza.
Bostom Cream Donuts being Vancouver Cream.
and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom