What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
being thanked for standing up for her and taking a new interest in me, and then my surrogate dad calling me while AT work to congratulate me on trying hard despite his frail health. For the first time, I feel better and elevated. Jaw hurts, sure but at least I know that I can be liked by alot of people if I do what I feel is right and what I think is right and keep my head high, goatie shaved and confidence to maximum efficiency.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Thanks to the miracle of plywood we have fixed the couch.

I also managed to convince my Grandmas cat to eat and drink, something he hasn't been willing to do for a couple of days.

Ghost X

- I think this is awesome: Idiot is derived from the ancient greek word for "Private Citizen" ie: one who declines from taking part in democracy. Ancient wisdom right there. This proves one thing, arguably a majority of humans on this planet are idiots.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Saw the new Pirates movie and these two totally made my day omg
HD3i9.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
lol double post sorry
I was just on my way to the things that piss you off thread (btw, I'm sorry for all that everyone's going through. :c *sending hugs your way*) because my throat is in AGONY and I have a huge ass headache but then I went downstairs and found that our freezer has ice cream!

Yes my throat hurts but FUCK YOU STUPID SICKNESS I'M ENJOYING MY ICECREAM

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Watching episodes of Arrested Development on Hulu. Nothing like re-watching one of the best comedy shows in television history to lift a shitty mood. I wish they'd hurry up on the damn movie already.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I SAW MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY
SHE WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
I WAS IN THE FIRST ROW SHE WAS LIKE INCHES AWAY FROM ME
AND DURING SEVENTEEN SHE WINKED AT ME
I DIED A LITTLE INSIDE I WAS SO HAPPY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

anyways i'll post pics eventually i'm lazy

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Having my mommy out of the hospital. ^_^

Oh and, I guess the fact that Nintendo is gonna give me a free copy of the OoT soundtrack....-.-

Although I wanted the poster....bastards.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
dude i went to buffalo wiwlds wisndgs for fathers day

and had liek 2 classes of screwdrivers

I AM FELEOIGN GOOD RIGHT NWO

i needed some drinks after all that moving

and like they ahd quizzes going on on the tv and i ept saying I WANT JEFF TO LOSE
who the hell is jeff i dotn even knwo

omg bb i am drinking later

we should have an online party

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
spent basically all of my time back in the music department today, which was a lot more enjoyable than pretty much anything else I can think of at work would have been

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Had a hilarious night at work BBQ yesterday, got to know everyone and drunk on gin punch.
Day off today.
Pre-payday internet window shopping.

O, and I do not dispute the Glee cover of Rolling in the Deep was terribad.

and this
willtalkabout.png

hurrrhurrhurr

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Best day in a while. I took my sister to Salonika for a walk. First time we go out without parents, just the two of us. We ended up in the cinema, watching "Kung Fu Panda 2". I let buy everything, tickets, popcorn and taught her how to move around with the bus.

Go sis! She did great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom