AKA
Noctis
Talking to Tiff about T&B >;D

sL442.gif

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The fact that Zabuza & Haku are finally going to be playable characters in an Ultimate Ninja Storm game.

X :neo:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I went out to the store and some random dude told me I looked cute ;A;

which is really strange to me because that never happens and also because I'm wearing a really baggy sweatshirt and jeans OAO;;

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Directed to Mr. Miles~

tumblr_lm24zsXBHj1qcuwxgo1_500.png

:wacky:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
@Sam: Cute. :3

You don't need to be dressed extravagantly to be hawt. Especially you, Sam. ^_^ I mean, the fang cosplay is super sexy but only because you make it to be. ;D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I went out to the store and some random dude told me I looked cute ;A;

which is really strange to me because that never happens and also because I'm wearing a really baggy sweatshirt and jeans OAO;;

I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME THAT I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU HOW CUTE YOU ARE.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
tumblr_ln0ldoCOgU1qlazzso1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln0fmqrzg51qlazzso1_500.jpg

I promise I'll stop after this.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
COMPLETING A CLOTI FANFICTION. OMFG. I NEED A DRINK. LIKE NOW. :D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
travis-list.png

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I downloaded Pesterchum! I am THAT addicted to homestuck. >_<

Anyways, my chumhandle is cutieAoide and I look forward to talking to you all who have it. :awesomonster:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
20upl61.gif

It's that time of night where everything is ten times more hilarious than it actually is and I'm going to look at this reply and go "this isn't really that funny" in a few hours. But this is still going here as making my day.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Quite easily, you sit on the porch with your banjo in one hand and an empty hooch bottle in the other whistling into it with your mouth full of missing teeth!
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom