What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My friend and I playing Resident Evil 3 and dying by Nemesis and we both go into a Piccolo voice and say "WHY DIDN'T YOU DODGE!"

Ghost X

- I should at least pass a test on law I took today. Hopefully distinction. Glad this semester is over with. Got a month of free time to do shit. Only issue is, I got a lot of shit I'd like to do. I should really write a to-do list tonight.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I posted

DEzv6.png

a moment ago on tumblr and it has 280 notes
what is this I don't even
nS4Ho.gif

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
today i got my act together yay
i finally sort my student finance and sent off the declaration and everything
i got my passport photos done and the form filled in and now i'm just waiting for someone to countersign because i look nothing like my 15 year old self
i got my free membership to the gym and health spa in the hotel i'm working at
i bought some sneakers and a sports br and socks and a headband
i organised a night out on wednesday
i have 4 days off

yayayyayayayayayayy

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Just found out we get Thursday off in addition to Friday (Canada Day).

Past three weeks I've worked 3 days, 2 days, and 3 days.

lololol

Would have been more hardcore if there had been the drummer doing some bells for the part that's suppose to be higher. That part in the actual song changes up the sound but in their cover, it just kind of blends together.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
another member of the cool people who donate to TLS for no raisin other than to have a swish gold name club

aw yeah

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
It's a leprechaun, :monster:. But yes.

I'm only used to the green variety :monster:

another member of the cool people who donate to TLS for no raisin other than to have a swish gold name club

aw yeah

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about >__> Also, its yellow.

I just figured I should try and give something back, given that this place has provided me with so much FFVII stuff which I wouldn't have easily found myself. My donation will pay for some paperclips or marker pens or something :lol:

I'm only used to the green variety :monster:

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about >__> Also, its yellow.

I just figured I should try and give something back, given that this place has provided me with so much FFVII stuff which I wouldn't have easily found myself. My donation will pay for some paperclips or marker pens or something :lol:

It's worth it for that oh so special section you now have access to eh? :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's GOLD, tyvm.

also lol remember the pron thread where the only one who actually anted up was Tres and everyone went blind because ugh?

ah...good times xD

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Someone gifted me with paid time and 100 userpics for my Ezio LJRP account.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Why did I not notice how gloriously trippy Paul Simon's new album is before? Probably because they don't play anything loud enough in the store for you to actually hear any sonic details and this is my first time listening to it on it own, but I still feel like I'm listening to it for the first time.

I just updated my ipod with 15 gigs of music

I FEEL LIKE I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT

You have, fyi. There is very little more important in life than putting music on one's iPod.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I know it's probably a bad thing and all but...

SHIT IF I CARE. CANADA POST IS BACK AND I NEED MY GODDAMN MAIL. Even if it's gonna take them a few weeks to get through all the backlog...I sort of wish I could forgo Canada Post forever but sadly, not possible. Grr...

Ah well, my Zelda case will be coming in soon. :D

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I will be heading to Dublin in about 10 hours and tomorrow I go to see Jon Bon Jovi there, YAY!!!!!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I will be heading to Dublin in about 10 hours and tomorrow I go to see Jon Bon Jovi there, YAY!!!!!

Bring back an Irish man. Having sex with an Irish man while he talks to me is on my bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom