Status
Not open for further replies.
tana still thinks she's funny
she's currently ~invading~ the C/A forums

i just
i feel so sorry for her but i can't help but laugh at her
it's really sad honestly

but so funny

Wasn't that also her here last night with all the accounts? Some of the stuff she was posting looked familiar...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Going to probably not get drunk this weekend, I have exactly 1 bottle of beer in the fridge (and a can from last year, and some other vague bottle) and maybe a bit of whiskey, but not enough to get drunk. Cba, really.

@thread, being / feeling unproductive and a little frustrated due to some front-end Javascript test framework (and stuff) not working and giving error messages that don't point me in the direction of a solution or even a cause. Fuck you, Javascript.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This made my day.

29wAQ.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
going over to a friends house for a few beers tonight. haven't been out in like 2 months.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Playing Ass Creed with my two friends, we decided to hand over the controller to the one who has never played it before in her life, or many games for that matter.

So she's running around and we're like "Hey, go punch that guy"
so she runs up and stabs him and me and my other friend at the same time go
"NO!!!!!"
and she starts freaking out because she killed someone

and then we all just start laughing hysterically
it was a beautiful moment.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This:

Aww. One of my cats used to throw his head back and howl occasionally. XD

OT: 1) going back through this thread to ensure my thanks had taken to the posts I'd thanked, and getting a week's worth of awesome in 30mins for one.

2) went into my local comics importers, and the owner had this on:

Interesting-tshirt.png

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Okay, so I've more or less confirmed that this woman that randomly FB message'd me is indeed my sister. My other sister, that I never really knew existed.

This doesn't make my day per se, but it certainly doesn't piss me off, either. It just feels...weird. I'd always assumed my piece of shit father had spawned another entire family, but I'd never talked to or known anything about them. Comes as a bit of a shock. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I AM very curious about this woman, so I think I'm more open to the idea of us being...uh, "friends"? :huh:

But I guess we'll...see what happens? Or something.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Amanda, Wayne, Chelsea, Leora, shiftydearest, and Rishi for the past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom