Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I didn't know you were Locke. Must have been before I got here. :monster:

Besides, I wear it better.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
me: I'm gonna head to bed nownight night!
ghostofthewired: night love you 3>
cleardot.gif

*<3
me: I love you too
cleardot.gif
<3

ghostofthewired: lol i did a butt arrow

me: maybe it's like a butt laser wave

ghostofthewired: lol gnite

me: night!
derp <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Unfortunately for YOU...

A) no one asked you
B) you're wrong
C) you're a woman, so your opinion doesn't count

btw why are you out of the kitchen? that sammich isn't gonna make itself =/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
*dumps on whole bottle of mustard* There you go.

Now I'm off to fight on the front lines of feminism. Ciao. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I went out with a friend today and I convinced her to buy Ass Creed 1 & 2. Then I convinced her also to buy Devil May Cry and Castlevania. She bought Borderlands of her own interest, along with Silent Hill 1 and a new piece for her N64.

I have been playing all of them with her and we played LoZ today for old times sake it was fun. I love gaming over there all the live long day
though we mostly get side tracked from all of these games and play Left 4 Dead

WHICH she just downloaded all that extra content before that I never really got around to playing much

SO MANY GAMES I am in happy land since I pretty much live at her house I get to play all of them too :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
everyone keeps taking my old name

sigh

terra4eva

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Weird Al makes me feel slightly less ashamed about liking the original. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Rewiring the server room.

It might not sound very fun but it IS in a sort of frustrating, who-the-fuck-cabled-this-rack-without-using-a-single-cable-tie-or-labeling-anything sort of way.

We pulled out literally hundreds of feet of useless, obsolete cable, and discovered a couple routers that were plugged in to the network but not actually doing anything other than looking important and making us paranoid about losing the network cables for them in our frenzy of snipping and unplugging shit.

And now our server room actually looks neat and professional unlike the mess of cables some of the racks were before.

and without all the messy cables there are more lights showing and so it feels more like a spaceship than ever before when you walk down the middle aisle

Coworker and I were talking about a note posted by our asm about hours issues, that we were apparently going over hours, even though we both know the issue is with the managers and not the part-timers. We are suppose to sign at the bottom, and coworker hasn't yet to protest how stupid it all is.

Coworker: And if she tries to make me... [in Halo voice] Tough Luck, ON.

I died. :P Kind of had to be there and hear him do the voice and everything (the ODST one btw), but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom