What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I'm already past page 100 in A Feast for Crows and I only started today.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I learned alt + s is quick reply

1KeDj.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
anon says: hi
how are you today?

tumblr_lnrjpaWTwx1qjjo9s.png
the sound you hear is the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces ;____;

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in retuuuuuuuuuuuurn <3

I love Moulin Rouge ;;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Did I tell you guys about the badass conversation I had with this British guy on the 4 hour flight I had when I transferred to Seattle?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fdsjfksdljjjjjjjjfffffffffdsfsd

i feel so kawaii there are so many feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

This is pretty awesome, ignore the squealing bitches though,

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Going to the swimming pool and getting a nice suntan. Tomorrow I'll have more :3

Also, my humble fanart being accepted into BioWare's fanart contest :excited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for my little cousin today since I'm getting a 360 myself next month... I'm lending it to him. A little tweak and he's been doing 78 combos with Ryu like MAD. He's only 4 years old ; . ; and he's already aller strong and big at the game.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
HAPPY TANABATA EVERYONE!
Going to the swimming pool and getting a nice suntan. Tomorrow I'll have more :3
As the first person to post after you (EDIT: OK, second, mumble posted while I was fighting with my computer), it falls to me to request pics. :monster:

OT: rediscovering fanfics. I know I've gotten into reading them again for a few weeks now, but... damnit, I didn't realise how much I missed reading them.

Also, discovering a file on my PC I thought I'd lost. Namely, a FFVII AU that I'd started, but only got so far on. I'd posted some of it online, but I thought I'd lost the last chapter I wrote as I'd never posted it.

In short, Zack and Sephiroth find Jenova's head in the ruins of the Nibelheim reactor. Sephiroth asks Zack if it's his mother.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for my little cousin today since I'm getting a 360 myself next month... I'm lending it to him. A little tweak and he's been doing 78 combos with Ryu like MAD. He's only 4 years old ; . ; and he's already aller strong and big at the game.

maybe you shoulda waited for super

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Every time on go on the main page of the forum and see
HFpN1.jpg

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
smugleaf lol says: i listened to that song kiss me because i thought it mentioned sailor moon but she was actually saying "sail the moon"

acky says: BRING ME
OUT ON THE MOONLIT FLOOR
LIFT YOUR OPEN HAND
STRIKE UP THE BAND AND LEAVE THE SILVER MOON SPARKLING
AND KISS ME

smugleaf lol says: .........
I GOT IT WRONG TWICE THEN
OH WELL IT WILL ALWAYS BE SAILORMOON SPARKLING TO ME

acky says: SAILOR MOON SPARKLIIING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom