What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
medalofhonorcatp1.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
100_0599.jpg

AND IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Passport arrived, and for once I don't look like an absolute mong on an official document.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE'S A SOUNDTRACK FOR THE EXILES NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO HAPPY LOVE PM LOVE WQ LOVE WV YAAAAAAAAAY

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have an interview in an hour. Hopefully I don't screw it up. :monster:

They gave me the wrong time yesterday. I actually have the interview today. But it sounds like they're hiring everyone in sight, so I'm going to remain optimistic.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i don’t understand why people are SO SCARED of gay marriage and the family unit being changed when isn’t it true that AMERICA was founded by FOUR fathers????? i rets my case.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
tumblr_lj7g8cbpjR1qhyep0o1_500.png

YOU 4R3 TH3 H3RO OF T1M3!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Weird Al was absolutely fantastic. It was, of course, hilarious, but it was damn impressive too. His band is way more talented than their lack of renown would have you believe. Very tight and even Al plays a couple different instruments throughout the show and can really sing when he wants to.

More than that, the dude's 52, and not only is he flinging himself around on stage, he has a different costume for nearly every single song, I don't understand how he's not completely winded. In between songs while he gets changed (which doesn't take long at all) they show clips of either his edited interviews or clips from sitcoms/movies/talk shows that have made joke or reference to him over the years. From currently-running sitcoms to Johnny Carson, it really shows you just how long he's been a big part of pop-culture.

Also, as I live in Amish Country, (this was in my hometown), Amish Paradise probably got a bigger cheer than any other song :monster:

Anyway, great, great show. If you ever have a chance to see it, I highly recommend it. Just be warned that your cheeks will probably hurt by the end :D

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
64002.jpg

This is the last strip in a series on The Escapist under Critical Miss. If you don't quite get it, go read the previous strips there.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I could have gone to the employee screening and seen this movie for free.

Nope it was completely worth it paying for my ticket, waiting in the line up with fans and seeing it with them.

I just love Harry Potter a lot ok.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
tumblr_l5gofynSpZ1qbxewxo1_500.jpg
Harrys+an+Ass+Remember+to+thumb+this+shit+up+EDIT+2_f62882_760677.jpg

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Ouch! By the way. How good is it? I mean, I know I'll like it, but I've heard IWD is weaker than BG, and so far IWD1 certainly seems a bit more... flat, when compared to BG, even if still enjoyable. I heard some people say IWD2 can be quite a gem...

I played IWD after BGII and I liked IWD more (but that's because I found part of BG2's cast quite annoying, starting with Jaheira -why won't she shut up!-). IWD is more flat because of that: you have a group that you created entirely by yourself, while in BG your companions have their personalities, traits, and party banter. Even so, IWD deserves a play.

By the way, I took and editor and put LotR's portraits for my characters. Ah, good times.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
okay so the manager of my work came down to see me at the bar today
and i was like o shit because i have never seen her before and she's like top dog
then she was like 'were you on this bar last night?'
and i'm thinking o shit what have i done, but i was like 'yeah'
and then she told me that she'd had a lot of positive comments and praise about my 'excellent' service, my 'rapport' with customers and the fact that i was apparently upselling everything
brain immediately thinks wat when did i do that

but am still really happy and pleasd and it made a hellish shift at work totally worth it

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I worked for 10 hours today... that doesn't make my day, but making $120 in tips does :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom