What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Annoying my sister in facebook with 'small time' spam.

observe:

Sister - OMFG! this small time shit is annoying its EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finally figuring out why in Lucky Star, the English VA for Konata's father sounds familar.

It's Bang Shishigami. But less hot-blooded.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_lo1norIUNa1qge1r3o1_500.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Annoying my sister in facebook with 'small time' spam.

observe:

Sister - OMFG! this small time shit is annoying its EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leonscottkennedy-1.jpeg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My brother and I finished FFX.

I honestly didn't remember half of the ending, it's been so long. I nearly cried again lawl. Oh why did it end ;_;
I forgot how good the ending theme was.
In any case, he really enjoyed the ending. So now trying to decide between playing X-2 next or XII.

XII; it's more bearable than X-2, :monster:.

Had fun at the pub, and even more fun back at home with some of the guys playing Wolfenstein 3D and watching through Duty Calls, the best game ever created.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
On my trip we saw a bald eagle dive into the water and fly away with a fish... it was amazing. ;w; The eagle was right above us too, so we could see it in such good detail.

GOT MY SCYTHER AND LEGENDARY POKEMANZ AFSFSFD

and being home
finally

Last edited:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I have a Final Fantasy Calendar with random Final Fantasy fanart, and Kuja just happens to be July. My mum came around yesterday and she stayed longer than usual, because Aussie Master chief was on. After she left, I walked into my room, only to quickly notice that the Final Fantasy calender was changed to August with a picture of Firion. xD

Lol, Lol, Lol !
:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
cat decided to wake me up but once i started petting him he kinda flopped down next to me and fell half-asleep

i think he is glad to be home

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
a totally awesome weekend
> started off friday night with my aunt and uncle coming into town who I haven't seen in several years, we went to this gigantic outdoor garden thing then they took me out for ice cream
> went to the pancake house saturday morning, followed by an hour long bike ride through this awesome park
> spent the rest of sat with friends going to this outdoor market/pavillion thing then swimming then cooking delicious dinners then HARRY POTTER
> spent several more hours in the pool sunday
> finished dance with dragons
> got more university shit sorted, including my mom giving me some dishes to take with me to residence
> beat motherfucking weigraf in WotL in only 3 tries
> cheesedogs

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG SNAKE PUT UP A WALKTHROUGH FOR SILENT HILL ONE

I REALLY WANT HIM TO FINISH UP CALLING, BUT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN AFDSSGF

Elisa Maza

Whomst
So, it's my birthday today and I had a lot of people calling me to wish me happy birthday. :) My mom managed to surprise me by putting one single candle in my favourite dessert, tiramisu and bringing it to me. Aw, mom. :lol:

Also, the swimming pool FINALLY opened for the summer... AND IT'S FREE!!!:joy:

Pretty damn good day.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Watching the last episode of LuckyStar, and almost choke on my drink. There's an orange-haired woman called Sakuraba.

Are... are you Neku's mom...?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
100_0603.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom