What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I got two S rankings today doing RE5 Mercenaries solo.
blaaah there's still people so much better than me but at least i'm making progress yey

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I got two S rankings today doing RE5 Mercenaries solo.
blaaah there's still people so much better than me but at least i'm making progress yey

Getting S in Mercenaries vanilla is still quite a an achievement.

Going grocery shopping. Buying some eggplant and mushrooms and making a super yummy sandwich that cost little to nothing and took very little prep/cooking time.

I love vegetarian foods and can't wait until I can cook them whenever I damn well want them.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
If both the owners are at work they have to bring their kid with... he's just a baby, can't be more than like 6 months old. Normally I don't pay much attention to him, but today I was walking by his stroller and he looked at me... all I said to him was, "Hi." and he smiled at me...

WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Playing with Kat and talking to Adri about books were pretty much the highlights of my day.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
20110716.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Friend ordered me lunch and then we played monopoly. :)
MMM CALZONES AND BREADSTICKS AND SODA
THE GREASE NOMNOMNOM

I also haven't really eaten anything so I deserve to eat something delicious and greasy okay ;u;
oh yeah and this:

RIKAI RIKAI RIKAAAI
MCVWs.png

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1/2 tests done

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Just remembered we have a £40 voucher for our favourite Japanese restaurant. :joy: The soft shell crabs won't know what hit them!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
A cup of tea, with milk, sugar and two digestive biscuits smothered in peanut butter, absolute bliss and 'must have' comfort food when suffering from a cold.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lki217Xnro1qeugvzo1_500.png

acky: if i am wearing a shirt that says 'forever cyclone' does that mean my superpowers are immortality and windy powers
>sudden realization that i am john

whoa

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
O RITE!

so I got something in the mail about how some people are suing the piss out of Bank of America for bullshit overdraft fees caused by their crappy transaction posting system.

Assuming that I only get back the money I lost to fees, I'm going to be up nearly a thousand dollars.

fucking lol

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
tumblr_lki217Xnro1qeugvzo1_500.png

>sudden realization that i am john

whoa

my shirt has a skull on it

this is either very awesome or very bad

@thread: 9 days of work left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom