What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Adam Hughes drew a badass Uncharted piece for comic-con to announce a new Uncharted comic:

5954563183_084bbd2c87_o.jpg

Ghost X

^I'm not wearing a shirt. My jumper is black with two blue lines on it with white stitching. What could it ever mean!?

Also, I've made the short list for an art competition with a $1000 grand prize. The thing is, many other entries don't appear to be following the rules, so I'm thinking my chances are greatly improved.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I forgot something that made my day yesterday.

I was at work, bored and miserable and wishing that I wasn't at work and that I could make it to Canadalands next month and how much fun it would be to hang out with Rishi, and then I get a new alarm and I'm calling and shit and I ask for the code word and as I look up as I'm saying that I see what their code word is.

It's "Rishi".

and I'm like omg yaaaaaay

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm wearing a faded Sonic tee. Does this mean I have superspeed, the ability to collect rings, the ability to attract increasingly inane hangers-on, and the ability to appear in recurringly crappy games?

OT: the new oil tank has been set up and is working. OK, don't need the heating in this weather, but... no more cold showers! :D

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I forgot something that made my day yesterday.

I was at work, bored and miserable and wishing that I wasn't at work and that I could make it to Canadalands next month and how much fun it would be to hang out with Rishi, and then I get a new alarm and I'm calling and shit and I ask for the code word and as I look up as I'm saying that I see what their code word is.

It's "Rishi".

and I'm like omg yaaaaaay

This makes my day.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Thinking of silly shit that makes me laugh.

Last Saturday I had to duck into some long grass to do a Paula Radcliffe (take a piss in a public place) whilst on my epic hike.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Friend's asking me to design a book cover for him. Aw yea.

I am also at over 100 followers on my project. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

Last edited:
Had another good shopping day, this one with a friend who I might not see for a while once I move.

My wardrobe is now a bit healthier than before, where you would have mistaken me for a cartoon character.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
this theme :3

oh and playing Sims 3. Tifa proposed to Aerith earlier and now they are married. they want to adopt so quick though sheesh
Reno was flirting with Cissnei too o:

Hey you got skins for them for Sims 3? I never found any... but god I love sims ^_^

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
The day started off like it was going to be awful, but then it turned out to be REALLY amazing.

Thanks everyone for a great birthday <3

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Knowing that in 23 days, I will be in Holguin, Cuba. Bikinis, tans, summer dresses, hot weather. Excuse me while I'm perma happy for the next few weeks. :D

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The weird shit my subconcious throws up....although it also pisses me off because it makes things AWK-WARD when I am awake. Conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom