Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
..............yup.

Although there was a ton of non-sexual weird shit too! Honest! :awesome:

Got the message from my school, I can do the thing I wanted and be 4 courses this semester, 6 next semester and 2 in the summer. Which is great because it means more working opportunities now since it'll be hard for me to make extra money from May-Aug so I may as well be in school.

I really think everything's in place now. I need paint for the living room and curtains and I'm really all set. Man it feels good.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It is only 72 degrees with a cool breeze right now instead of 100, no wind, and a dew point of more than 80. Ooooooo~

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS

princess belle hack hack

idk this makes me want to go into a discussion about how many girls are actual royalty vs. marry into royalty. jasmine, aurora, ariel, pocahontas and rapunzel i think are all actual princesses but all the rest have to marry the prince to be royalty

wait was snow white a princess? i can't remember if the movie went into that much detail about it

edit:

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
tumblr_lki217Xnro1qeugvzo1_500.png

...I am shirtless.

:shifty:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I love Brooke and Aki for their humourous videos. <3

Also, Snow White was not a princess. She was a gold digger for that prince fellow that kissed her to wake her lazy ass up. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I love Brooke and Aki for their humourous videos. <3

Also, Snow White was not a princess. She was a gold digger for that prince fellow that kissed her to wake her lazy ass up. :monster:
well like in some stories she's banished royalty who has a queen/stepmother who's trying to kill her but idk if that was disney's story or not

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah, she was just some chick in the Disney film, which is what I was talking about.

Wiki:
Through a textual prologue told via a stop-motion storybook, the audience is told that Snow White is a princess living with her stepmother, a vain and wicked Queen who is assumed to have taken over the kingdom after the death of Snow White's father.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I want to play this demo. It doesn't really seem like my style of game, but I thought the trailer looked interesting.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
tumblr_longdmMkXk1r087iho1_500.gif

Maloryarcher.jpg
THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Well something happened to my VII sims. It crashed when saving and now my save file is gone. Yet my copies of them are still there. But all that work is gone =/

Is this a mod you've added to have FFVII characters, or you just used the names? Cause glitches and crashes will happen when you mod the game. Otherwise, it's unusual. I've had it happen once or twice before, but not at all recently. If it keeps happening, it could be that the computer is slow.

So I started a new Sims family. Me, Kirby/Kripey, Tiff and Audi.....

I wonder what wacky things will happen

I'm going to sex you.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Finally got to see the new HP movie. ;w; During the Snape/Lily parts I started tearing up but the moment Snape said "Always" I was openly sobbing in the theater. T______________T

BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. And that's basically all I wanted to see in the entire movie besides Draco so then I was so ready to go home after that and the awkward hug lol

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
called professor and found out he can see the answers i put in! yaaaaaay

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Only just discovered that there is a donators section here...I thought it was just a joke! God I am dozy :lol:

EDIT: Also only just discovered Photoshop 'actions'....MY LIFE BEGINS TODAY!

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You've forged a social link with Karkat!
KARKAT WILL NOW DIE FOR YOU.

CG: HOLY SHIT NO I WON'T, FUCKNUTS
homestuck+persona 4 ref=day made
File

OMG FEFNAYA AAAAA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom