What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I got giftcards mostly. Still waiting, I preordered a book and it should be shipped in... five more days?! Fuck I've been waiting since May 27th...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
acky: OH MY GOD I HATE BOENER
acky: 'we have no jobs because THE GOVERNMENT IS OPPRESSING US'
acky: oh my god really
acky: fucking really
A GOOD WORKER IS A LIVE WORKER. PAID TO LIVE - AND WORK! A BAD WORKER IS A DEAD WORKER: blanket statement is blanket
acky: how about you TALK ABOUT FIXING IT
acky: instead of sitting around WHINING ABOUT IT
acky: YOU FUCKING MORONS
- Joe - With Eyes Wide Shut I'll Follow You: Vote Aki for President today.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
dlT8r.png

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Realisation between Kat, Brent and myself: FFVII and Gears of War take place in the same universe.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
On a job application: In your opinion what is great customer service look like?
Not charging the customer more for a dingy than you did for a nuclear sub? Just sayin'. :P

OT: This is very near me. I have some time off work in three weeks time. Think I may pay them a visit. :D

Also, yesterday at work I may have redefined geekiness: whistling the Lucky Star opening whilst rapping out the Rhythm of Four/Sound of Drums from Doctor Who with my knuckles on the table, waiting for a colleague to answer their phone.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I FOUND MY NEW OTP.

tumblr_lo4cmifwci1qkmy07o1_500.jpg

They both lived their lives trapped.
They both had a cruel parental figure.
They both were put down all the time by said figure.
They were both warned that the world outside is a cruel place.
They both discovered that that was both right and wrong.
They both were released by their chains in the end.

IT FITS. IT’S BASICALLY SCIENCE OR SOMETHING.

AND FROLLO AND BE PAIRED UP WITH GOTHEL AND IT’S AWESOME, BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE ESMERALDA AND FROLLO TOTALLY HAD A BONER FOR HER.

IT’S LOGIC. YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH IT.

SO GLAD I SEARCHED FOR MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIE (Hunchback, not Tangled) TODAY IN TUMBLR. EVERYTHING IS QUASIMODOxRAPUNZEL AND NOTHING HURTS. :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

P.S. I loooove the Zelda-like atmosphere in this piece. X3

Last edited:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I am amazingly drunk right now, and I am concluding one of the most fantastic nights of my life; my roommate is leaving for deployment on Monday, and me, him, his girlfriend, and a bunch of friends just spent the evening and night being drinking, smoking a few cigars, and sharing tales over a bonfire over one of the most beautiful vistas over the forested wilderness of Washington State overlooking some snowcapped mountains, and driving home (with a designated driver!) in the back of a pickup truck.

I am glad to have met one of my closet, coolest friends in the United States Navy, and having one of the most awesome times of my life, tonight.

I am fantastically, awesomely drunk right now, and it took an ungodly amount of effort to type out this post, but tonight was awesome.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Doing something that actually worked with GIMP, playing DFRPG with my girl and Noctis. Has been a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom