What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I totally ran into someone IRL last night who was talking about an OTP. Was stunned.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
MY FRIEND LET ME BORROW PERSONA 3

FOREVER ADDICTED

AKIHIKO <3
WHAT NO SHINJIRO IS THE BEST CHARACTER (although given he has that face that makes it look like he's having a heart attack and it's freaky) HE'S SO AWESOME

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
For the first time this summer, (due to me usually being stuck inside work all day and missing the sun) I've actually been able to sit in the garden, enjoy the sun and get some colour into my milk bottle skin. I had several books, my iPod on the go and a large iced glass of diet coke on hand, its been total bliss.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Surprise cups of tea and setting myself little projects like scythe maintenance and building a compost bin.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
tumblr_lnrk2aprkV1qakgd0.gif

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Went to Cirque Du Soleil ('Dralion') and it was totally fucking awesome.

It's amazing what people can do when they're in ridiculously good shape. And when they have trampolines. Plus the music was sick. And some of the more artful sections were absolutely surreal and beautiful and EFFFFF so good.

Also, only 6 days of work left. Then freedom for a whole month yaaaayyy.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Celebrated my niece's christening today! And then spend some quality time with my little girlfriend afterwards, and even got to give her a bath! :3

And! There's a reunion weekend in September in DC for my grandfather's navy ship. Originally I was the only one of the grandkids to be invited (yay, I'm special!). But when my godfather asked me about it, some of my cousins overheard. So my aunt gave me permission to invite everyone, so huge family trip in September! I think we'll have a group of 20+ people going. omg it's going to be so much fun!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
commission__tifaeria_by_meteorkid-d41gllz.jpg

My commission is done! :joy: Shillo also made me icons and Hi-Res for all my facial features. I love it so much!! <333

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
big bang theory makes me physically uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom