What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because its cripplingly unfunny? That kind of thing makes me uncomfortable too.
its just like

'hey guys laugh at these nerds and how fucking shitty they are at social interactions' and that's it it's just laughing at socially awkward people and all i can say is that irl i don't stand around and laugh at them i feel uncomfortable and leave

rather have archer plz

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's just like...if you want to laugh at people who are socially awkward, I just come to TLS. Why would I watch your crappy show?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The fact that people can both have nerdy interests and be socially competent is clearly just too much for the average viewer ._.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Which one is that?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
My mom was listening to some new CD she got this morning - I have no idea who the artist is or what the song was called - but one of the lyrics was as many times as George Lucas has looked at Jar Jar Binx and gone (background music stops) FUCK (background music resumes).

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Hearing that my best friend who works in Oslo is safe and sound.

made my life the other day

its just like

'hey guys laugh at these nerds and how fucking shitty they are at social interactions' and that's it it's just laughing at socially awkward people and all i can say is that irl i don't stand around and laugh at them i feel uncomfortable and leave

rather have archer plz

All these posts make me happy. Sometimes I felt like I was the only one who could see how bad it really was.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
b in calc 2

aw yiss

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Chanticlear and Pizza Man are hiring COOKS!

Dear Pizza God,

Love Alison

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I gots a jorb!

And by that I mean a salaried, career-type jorb. Right in the middle of the city like I was hoping :) It was the last interview I expected to get an offer from, naturally, I didn't think it had gone well at all.
Also it starts on the 8th...which is significantly sooner than I expected and not a lot of time to get a car, apartment, etc. Gonna be an expensive couple of weeks...

but still, :joy: Here's hoping I actually like it, because unless it's really terrible, I'm probably stuck there for at least 2 years :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
As far as I can tell, I'm actually doing very well in my econ class.

marshmallow54.png

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. I really need to make up for the catastrophe which was last semester.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lolsoraka.png

And before I hear any shit from anyone (SATSU), they surrendered at 20 because their Soraka spent the first like, ten minutes of the game dc'd, and then started intentionally feeding and being a prat, e.g., buying a fuckton of wards and stacking ~4 of them ON TOP OF EACH OTHER as we're attacking the second tower on top, meaning that we can SEE THE WARDS, among other things. So I reported him for griefing, and then it let me keep reporting him for shit, soooo I did. xD

also, as you can see, I barely had a chance to shine with Karth, as we weren't far enough in for me to be melting faces >;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
X-Factor #222

Loving this Rahne-centric arc, and it just got better.
RAHNE: Who... are ye? Are ye man or monster?
WEREWOLF: Both... Just like... all men... I... I am...
Jack... Russell... I heard the call... the summoning... of your child... His time is almost coming...
And I'm here to protect you. Not to go all "Terminator" on you, but... Come with me if you want to live.
Also, Aki possibly confirming my hope of BluRay Mirrormask.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Catherine is here

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I just got a free ice cream sandwich.

fuck yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom