Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

I GOT A NEW JOB!!

It's a Pizza Man as a COOK!

I FINALLY Get to quit my current job!

aannnd I could use more vids but I'm too excited to post more.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Getting the stuff to make my girlfriend her desired birthday cake (and her request for a chocolate-strawberry cheesecake didn't hurt), hearing Q's good news, and seeing other folks who have been down lately pleased with something all make my day.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I miss 80's movies

I love how nobody asks Mac what he's shooting at, they're just like "sure, why the hell not"

Also, congrats Quexinos :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I think my depression is ending. I feel so much stronger, in control, and not crying all the time, or feeling so lost and confused.I don't feel completely perfect compared to other people, but I think I've learnt not to care what other people think, and just hold on to what's important, just to be strong, and let the strength carry me through.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WELL I'M SORRY I FORGOT THAT YOU PUT PEACHES AND HERB ON TO PLAY SOFTLY IN THE BACKGROUND GEGUS

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Two more days at work (tomorrow and Saturday) and then I'm off work for 2 weeks, I can honestly say I've never been happier to have time off work, its been pretty hectic at the moment

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
100_0624.jpg

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Read Looking for Group for the first time in a while, and hey, Richard's finally back on a rampage.

Note to author: Richard should ALWAYS be on a rampage. Try not to stray away from that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom