What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just pulled off one of the best cheesecakes I've ever made in my life for my beloved's birthday. Dark-chocolate batter, will slice strawberries to spell our the "Happy Birthday" part tomorrow so they're still good and fresh.

Elisa Maza

Whomst

AEKNSDOGIUSIJRBG EWIUPGTUewibhsldkjgbdkjlflkdjfgnkjldsbgtughe89urghdkjnvudifhg89aerthj9aer8t098t09utyihpog09tuhgklcbnxcjbkjnseiuhfe87yrhiongiudxhg

tumblr_llnxt1d4l01qhk8be.gif

P.S. ROMI PARK AS WALTER. THIS IS DIVINE.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

AEKNSDOGIUSIJRBG EWIUPGTUewibhsldkjgbdkjlflkdjfgnkjldsbgtughe89urghdkjnvudifhg89aerthj9aer8t098t09utyihpog09tuhgklcbnxcjbkjnseiuhfe87yrhiongiudxhg

tumblr_llnxt1d4l01qhk8be.gif

P.S. ROMI PARK AS WALTER. THIS IS DIVINE.

I was all like 'why does that name sound familiar'

two seconds later

OMG HITSUGAYA

and then i combusted in fiery explosion of fangirlish glee

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Finally, got the email from Amazon saying that my book is in the mail and on its way here. This is the sucky part of pre-orders, waiting for the book to actually come out before they can ship it. Plus the part where they put a 50% off discount on it a month after I'd already ordered. But, it is finally on its way here and that makes me happy.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Cleaned out my room thoroughly. I feel mighty accomplished.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
This is a piano mashup of Friday, RB's other song My Moment, and Nyancat.

I SHIT YOU NOT

AND IT IS GLORIOUS

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
So, the birthday for my girl was awesome. Gifts, pizza, happy children telling her happy birthday over and over all cute and shit. And of course...

2czvlev.jpg

2wevxco.jpg

The oh so delicious dark-chocolate with strawberry cheesecake she requested! Which I now leave images of here, in order to torture any of my sweet-toothed friends who may look upon it. :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
XBL party with Adri, Brent, and Brooke

and Brent dancing seductively for the zombies will make my night, my tomorrow, and possibly the rest of my life

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
XBL party with Adri, Brent, and Brooke

and Brent dancing seductively for the zombies will make my night, my tomorrow, and possibly the rest of my life

THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES BITCH.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I just got home from the movies

s;fkdfskdfsfds the people behind us .. LOL
The preview for fucking Battleship was absolutely terrible, everyone was laughingn and shit

Wait... what, what, what ? They are making a Battleship movie ? Oh my gosh, how embarrassing....

What makes my day ? This awesome Persona 4 signature :3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Dont be jealous Hamuko chan <3
I willshare all of the liquors in the world with you my daer! <433
but srsly its 3M now im going to sleep lol xD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I saw that. I'm going to start using "BITCH GET OFF MA SHIIT" as often as humanly possible.

Had a nice day, pub lunch with the smismar. Then bought some art supplies: putty eraser and a mechanical pencil that is...get this....1.3MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom