What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Went to a farmers market this morning. Bought a t-shirt, a canvas page, and some chocolate. It was such a quaint little place with people playing music and everything. It made me feel like I wasn't even still in MN. :)

I want to go again. :)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
We have a farmer's market in the parking lot next door. All those fuckers always take all the parking spaces around my house.

(Wrong thread I guess)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
How is sleeping in your car a DUI? Since... DUI stands for driving under the influence. That makes no sense.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Made fantastic M&M brownies. IT'S SO DELICIOUS AND MOIST. Plus had mint chocolate ice cream on the side.

Proceeded to eat so much that I felt sick, but GODDAMN SO GOOD.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I BEAT NIGHTFALL WITHOUT DYING AND THIS TIME IT KEPT RECORD OF IT.

YAY ME

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What difficulty?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
New computer's set up and it makes superb rips. Noticeably better than the old one's.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Videos of my friends and I being uploaded to Facebook of us singing and dancing in the car on the way back home from Iowa. Crying from laughter.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Not only watching Weeds in full force, but discovering Jane Lynch playing a role in it.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
CANADA IN THREE WEEKS

though adri says if i take my ray bans she'll kill me
I CAN'T HELP IT I NEED THOSE TO SEE and the sunglasses to be cool

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i saw tiff on saturday yey

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Interview went awesome, bought a couple of new tops and about to rearrange furniture for optimal space. Wheee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom