AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
cell_phones.png

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
So many good things:

• A friend wants to send me something for my birthday. I never experienced that before so it was a shock to see that they are actually going to go through with it.
  • Getting back on track with my diet. I have also met some cool people to follow on tumblr for my weight loss blog.They really do inspire me to keep going.
  • My co-workers want to take me out bowling. They also want me to try drinking alcohol, since they are so surprised that I don't drink at all. They asked what I would like for my birthday and are already planning a big cake. I never got this before so I'm really happy that they are doing all this. They make work bearable.
  • Tiff seeing Aki
  • RP'ing with Cary. <3

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
The part in Mean Girls where Gretchen accidentally kicks the boombox into Jason's face during the Jingle Bell Rock dance still makes me literally laugh out loud.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG ZOYANDRA UPLOADED SOMETHING NEW ASDASF.
She's so damn amazing. ;_;

@Quex - The soup you made was divine I want moar ;u;

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Fantastic long weekend in which I overdosed on brownies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and Castle (30 episodes awww yeah /dies). Plus went through all my financial papers and school stuff and threw out a bunch of crap in preparation for moving out in September.

PLUS yesterday I took my dog to a provincial park that I hadn't been to since I was 10 years old and it was absolutely beautiful day, had an hour long walk plus massive nostalgia trip.

And I am currently at my last day of work.

This is going to be a goooood week.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Me+Plane+Dad = Trip to Orlando!
I'm leaving my country in a few hours. Thankfully I'll be alone with my dad and it will be filled with peace and gaming and internet

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dear Princess Celestia, no matter how strong and smart you may be, there are some things you just can't do alone. Friends have a special bond that has more meaning than you can find in any book. So cherish your friends, nurture your relationships with them, and always hold them near and dear to your heart, because together you can smite evil with a badass goddamn rainbow Wave Motion Gun. Because friendship... is magic.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has a lot in common with the Persona games... XD

Also, my "eat a little less, exercise a bit more" diet seems to be paying off. The 38" waist belt I bought a few weeks back is now a little loose, and I don't have trouble getting into my work trousers (thank f*** for that!).

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Continually getting new followers to my design project tumblr and finding out I weigh less than what I always thought I weighed.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Finally get the internet installed in my new house today!

Also docs have finally given me a date to go and have a heart check done as well as my blood tests arranged! Woot, congenital heart defects begone!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Just made Spaghetti Bolognese for tomorrow just gotta let it simmer and "mature" overnight and it will be ready for absolute yummyness XD

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Air conditioning feels amazing after being away from it for a day.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Captain Cosmic Action Figures: "Garr the Krogan Battlemaster" with real smash your enemies action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom