What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
2 more days until my vacation starts. And I'm not actually going anywhere. So just rest and relaxation at home for a week. Also, I plan on getting some things done, so yay.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tumblr_loe56cIKZ91qi1tgqo1_500.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Watching Teeth with you gaiz
because fucking lol

Edit: THAT MOVIE WAS DISGUSTING I NEED BRAIN BLEACH THIS NO LONGER MAKES MY DAY UGGGH

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Finishing and creating a release for the iPhone app I'm developing at the moment. It gets shipped off to 22 testers at the moment. And I'll be giving a demo in about an hour and a half at the employer's HQ in Utrecht (employer is the national train company).

Speaking of, I should get going :monster:.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
because fucking lol

Edit: THAT MOVIE WAS DISGUSTING I NEED BRAIN BLEACH THIS NO LONGER MAKES MY DAY UGGGH
i thought teeth was hilar

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
me: should i put on pants? Sent at 9:47 AM on Thursday

ghostofthewired: i dont know

me: should i put pants on my head?

Sent at 9:50 AM on Thursday

ghostofthewired: yes defiantly
this is why people don't like me spencer :(

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Reading about a Tron Legacy sequel and CILLIAN MURPHY"s reappearance and playing "The Sims 3". I'm so happy right now <33

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ghostofthewired: NoPe
YeP
MaYbE
me: what are you even doing
you crazy bro

ghostofthewired: JuSt TyPeInG
WhAt ArE yOu DoInG ?

why am i dating gamzee

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
because fucking lol

I didn't think Teeth was a great movie or anything, but a part of me was pleased because I'm sick and tired of watching stuff like Hostel and the Hills Have Eyes etc etc where fucking horrible stuff happens to women and I have to sit there feeling uncomfortable and angried up about it. Two wrongs don't make a right, but theres a beautiful poetic justice in
a rapist getting his dick bitten off.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I didn't think Teeth was a great movie or anything, but a part of me was pleased because I'm sick and tired of watching stuff like Hostel and the Hills Have Eyes etc etc where fucking horrible stuff happens to women and I have to sit there feeling uncomfortable and angried up about it.

For a while, we were living in a heroine's world. Women had been surviving and prevailing for a while there. I think it goes back and forth, tbh.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but theres a beautiful poetic justice in
a rapist getting his dick bitten off.

No doubt. They all deserved what they got. Still doesn't make it any less disturbing though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Good luck!!

Thanks, :monster:. It went well, as expected. Some things weren't entirely done (and I should make note of the things that aren't done yet next time), but overall it went well.

Also, the product owner (i.e. the guy that tells us what should be in the app) has a dog (german shepherd) in his office, how cool is that :monster:. (the guy's training a guide dog for blind peoples).

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Isn't funny just how much more optimistic you feel after having something to eat, and thirty minutes with your nose in a book? :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
MSN WITH GARcher:
My brother once put a sausage into his unzipped pants and the dog started jumping on him to bite it
And he yelled for me to go downstairs
And by the time I saw as she bit the sausage and I was like
HOLY SHIT MAN
And then I realised it was only a sausage
Hey why you ignore me when I start being insightful

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i didn't die after having the biggest anaphylactic shock in my life
yay

too bad i had to have shit loads of drugs and stay overnight in a ward of incontinent old ladies.

BUT I GOT TOAST FOR BREAKFAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom