What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move in has been a huge success. Everything's great so far. Still lots of unpacking/cleaning/setting things up so probably won't be back online like normal for a few more days. Just wanted to tell everyone it went well. :)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
"Look, no one is here but me and you, I won't tell anyone, my penis is as soft as butter and tastes like popcorn."
the sorting hat is a smooth guy

edit: oh god
s320x240

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My phone was upstairs on silent and I've been downstairs all evening but I just found a text on it from one of my friends telling me she's just got engaged, I'm so happy for her, she and her boyfriend have been together so long and its her birthday too, I can't wait to see her and just give her a massive hug :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
c/ping from tumblr
I went to a few pawn shops/gamestops today
I found Romance of the Three Kingdoms X for $10
RotTK 9, 8 and 7 under 10 bucks. And Wild Arms 3 for $4 fuck yeah
ALSO I FOUND DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA 2 HOLY SHIT SO I BOUGHT THAT FUCKER
I also got Cross Edge and some other NIS game though I might sell them for money and buy ‘em back later.
and getting my tv set up shortly :D today was a good day

Annnnnnd I got FFXII: RW for 10 bucks. And some other games I cant remember
I respect you for your taste in RotTK :joy:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
had two awesome dreams last night

first one was a battlestar galactica/power rangers crossover. except the only thing power rangers about it was that edward james olmos was wearing rita repulsa's hat.

and the CIC was bright painted bright green?? idk but it was AWESOME

and then i had a dream that i was playing ffxiii-2 and fang and vanille were in it

and one of the levels was based off my basement but it seemed TOTALLY LEGIT at the time and i was really disappointed when i woke up and realized it was all a dream

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Code:
[17:23] <Satsufeis> although
[17:23] <~Yaccers> which fanfiction was it
[17:23] <~Yaccers> my immortal
[17:23] <~Yaccers> or HALF LIFE: FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
[17:23] <~Yaccers> full life consequences is fucking hilarious
[17:23] <Satsufeis> half life full life consequences was fucking hilarious
[17:24] <~Yaccers> ...
[17:24] <~Yaccers> satsu
[17:24] <Satsufeis> HIGH FIVE AND LOW FIVE YACCERS
[17:24] <~Yaccers> get out of my brain
[17:24] <Cthulhu> xD
[17:24] <~Yaccers> ^5 v5
[17:24] <Satsufeis> unfh
[17:24] <Satsufeis> unfh

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hooray! I don't have to go out! It was next friday. This means I can stay in with the hubsind and sit on my fat arse and eat crisps as nature intented :awesome:

Also I have a whole week to come up with an excuse for friday.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I, on the other hand, broke my calories burned at the gym in one session record, :monster:. Spent liek a total of liek 60 minutes on the thingy and burned liek 750K calories liek.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My dad cooking the most amazing food ever. He has such a delicate hands when it comes to cooking that it makes me wanna cross walls =D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't want to speak too soon, but I think my dad might have a new job as a service manager at Goodyear.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think I found a guy that will sell me his car on a payment schedule

and its a newer version of my first car (which I loved so much ;.; )

maybe yaaaay

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I actually managed to collect 10 thousand coins on Voltorb Flip. What has my life come to?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WHOA WHAT THE SHIT I GOT A POTTERMORE ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom