wangxian married
AKA
Zee
AWW YEAH

lily-3-skins.gif

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Day off from work. Who knew I'd miss sleeping in so much?

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
If I don't bomb my final on Tuesday, I might actually get an A in my econ class.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
FUCKING LOL

Actual Japanese voices of Snake + Miller + Strangelove dubbing the Mega64 crew = winrar :monster:

OT: having 3 day weekends due to uni timetable

catching up on sleep feels so good

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My friend got a speeding ticket when we went to Anime Iowa but they sent in the mail along with a picture of the van we were in. (since it was caught on camera, we weren't pulled over for it) But it's amusing because on the back of the van in big bold letters is "YAOI" because that's what we wrote on it with window markers
and that's all you can see on the ticket
had a good laugh over that.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my mom sent me a text about my brother's brain injury and it sounded severe but then i called her and asked if they knew how bad it was and she said he has some hemorrhaging on his right side and a hematoma on the left and they still need to do a ct scan to determine how bad it is but since a neurosurgeon seemed pretty confident about his recovery yesterday i feel like i dont have to fret about whether he's gonna be permanently comatose and that he should make a recovery

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I GOT A JOB OFFER FROM ONE OF MY DREAM AIRLINES!!!!!!!!

Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out Please let this work out !!!!!! <3333

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Being Hamuko's Noel <333 I feel like part of sumthing :D
And eating waffles...and after Beefaroni. Gosh this summer vacations are going to put me like a Killer Whale if I keep eating like this.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I got a call from The Academy of Art University since I had requested information on master's degrees there and I was informed they have a degree solely dedicated to the initial concepts and character/environment designs for different areas in animation. They also have the graphic design major.

You don't know how excited that makes me to know that a school I've wanted to go to since forever has that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Being Hamuko's Noel <333 I feel like part of sumthing :D
And eating waffles...and after Beefaroni. Gosh this summer vacations are going to put me like a Killer Whale if I keep eating like this.

Just make sure to add a lot of bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
totally not as big a deal as the above, but

finally figured out his to get my phone to vibrate when a text comes in

had the phone for over a year ;.;

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Booked an appointment with my hairdresser - for the first time ever I'm getting my hair cut short. Super excited. And a bit nervous, because CHANGE IS SCARY but mostly excited, I've wanted to get it cut short for ages now.

Also found a cheque for $100 while cleaning my room. ty canadian government

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Watching lots and lots of stuff of my little nice, and a video. Being out of my country sucks so much. Watching her pics makes me think of how much I want to go back to my dear Puerto Rico :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom