OMG THE STARFIGHTER WEBCOMIC WAS UPDATED AFGDFHFHKNSFGLHKSFKLNHSLDKFNSKFGNKDHS
4hkCh.jpg

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
TODAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

(those that have played disgaea just imagine a laharl laugh here; those who haven't....fuck you for ruining this for me)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Booked an appointment with my hairdresser - for the first time ever I'm getting my hair cut short. Super excited. And a bit nervous, because CHANGE IS SCARY but mostly excited, I've wanted to get it cut short for ages now.

We want pics! Yeah it is scary, but it does grow back :lol: I always find that my hair looks its best right before the hairdresser is going to cut it. I'm sitting in the chair looking in the mirror and I think 'Hey my hair looks pretty good now, maybe I shouldn't get it cu-*snip*'

On topic: My new camera came, now I just have to figure out how to use it!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Whiny homophobic kids on LIVE.

FAGGOT FAGGOT BAAW DUN WANT MAP BAAAAW

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I got a coupon for $5 off my next lunch because I had to wait extra for my order today due to a kitchen screwup. I think that's the first time anyone's ever done that for me.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Zee to me said:
You have the same smile as Whitney from The Real L Word - the smile that looks like "yeah, I get a lot of pussy".

Also, she had to warn her mom that she was repeating it so that I could write it in here. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So today was my first day at my new job.

The atmosphere is so laid back to where I was previously, and everyone is super nice and I even got complimented a few times today. I was making pizzas while the one cook was rolling the dough (we use a machine to roll out to the right size) and I was making them faster than he was rolling them. And these were pizzas with more than like 3 toppings. The manager was actually teasing him a bit saying, "The new girl is kicking your ass." XD I hope he didn't feel bad or anything. I got to work ovens for a bit today too.

It looks like it's going to be fun. There wasn't a lot of orders today but there was one big one that we all worked on together. The only two things I don't like are

1. The sauce ladle is weird so it's hard for me to put the sauce on pizzas but I'll get used to it
2. That place is NOT for the vertically impaired. All the orders print out on this little... printer thingy above the make line and it's super high. I can't even reach it without climbing on something. I really wish they'd move that.

Oh well that's okay, maybe I'll buy a stool or something. But I'm really excited for how this job will turn out :D I think it's going to rock.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Actually had fun with Adri and Kimble in Crysis 2.

Cheaters weren't that bad tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom