What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
o rite so

xbl time with Li and Dacon and Bex and that loud troll that lives under the stairs

haven't had such a good time in a long while

AND ALL WE DID WAS SHOUT INSULTS AT EACH OTHER WHICH NO ONE HEARD CAUSE WE WERE ALL TALKING AT THE SAME TIME

also we talked about lesbians and how we're gonna hang out at New Year's and get SHIIIIITFAAAAACED together aw yeah

god damn it's good to have internet back

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
MOM KIMBLE

HIII BEXXXXXXXX how was school, i made you cookies with a rolling pin in my polka dot apron after getting a perm for my peroxide blonde hair and putting on my girl about town lipstick

also
2 days off
got approved to transfer flights in the us
gym
repeat prescription went through omg
haircut today, pix will be inc

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
We checked to make sure the Genesis and 32x games worked and they did. Oh beautiful memories ;w;

We saved our favourites for last- Mortal Kombat II and Street Fighter II Champion Edition.

D: I want to steal the Genesis and the copies of MK and Street Fighter from you ! Though you have no Sonic ! Having a Sega and having no Sonic, is like having a PlayStation with no FF VII, or a SNES with no Mario. >:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Having a soak in the bath in the middle of the day seems so wrong, yet utterly decadent. Until Josh dumps his plastic boats in the water anyway. Some days it's good to be at home.

pZg4jpoVOhjwucx4NhiONoSSo1_400.jpg

HNNNNGH OH YES LUCCA I WANT TO DO SCIENCE WITH YOU

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I had a great time last night, despite my knee and ankle injury, and I went to my first bar. I had the rum punch (since I am pretty new at this drinking thing) and I was able to drink two without feeling anything. I felt pretty normal! :awesome:

That and MSPA Homestuck updates. I swear Hussie knows my birthday is this week and that's why he's spamming all this Badass Aradia on me. I LOVE IT! <333

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Commentary!: The Musical :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
MSN convolulz.

Alex || Mad Ocelot God:
*the riots in london seriously need to stop already. theyre considering postponing football games. shit has just gotten real

smugleaf:
*also fuck you guys if i keep trying not to giggle they will know i'm not doing shit

Adri//Fiona (regarding dickgirls):
*she won't need you to put out if she's already got it taken care of

Bex says:
*dont you motorboat with your face

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Finally went out to the light. My dad and I went to a natural lake Orlando has. We took pictures, saw the train and walked a little. I really enjoyed it.
And well...the train was awesome for me since its the first time I've seen one that big.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ WHO'S YA DADDY? Lol.

Had an awesome tandoori meal tonight, I am having difficulty moving now, and am damn glad I'm wearing a loose-fitting dress!
Tandoori lamb............om nom nom nom nom nom nom *drool*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom